The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Fucks sake Barcelona! Lost me £75, you bunch of cunts! :angry:

Ditto, exactly the same amount too. Don't know what they've been playing at since the penalty, fucking shit. You'd never see Man Utd's arse drop out like this.

My 2 pennies -

1. Bentdner is very underrated. Yes his finishing is appaling for a professional striker but he always always gets into right position and he is improving gradually. I would love to have him here - a player for now and future.

2. Denilson is a good player with great potential. Whether he either evolves into the next Gilberto, or an aggressive Carrick.

3. It would be wrong to underestimate Wenger, and wrong to think this is the max Wenger can do. Wenger is a proven and with Arshavin, Nasri, RVP, Eduardo, Adebaor, Walcott etc at his disposal, they only need a pair of reliable central defenders to win the league.

Ronaldo. :lol:

What a baby..I'm sure this sparks another round of Real rumours.

http://img.skysports.com/09/05/800x600/Cristiano-Ronaldo-unhappy_2292201.jpg

Jesus look at him, what a baby. Hate that cunt with a passion, him and Drogba.

Guest Albert Square

Gina Carano, happy google imaging O0

ok, got that, now what's she doing in this thread? :kinnear:

Gina Carano has the right to be discussed and shown in every thread, no matter the subject.

Gina Carano, happy google imaging O0

ok, got that, now what's she doing in this thread? :kinnear:

Gina Carano has the right to be discussed and shown in every thread, no matter the subject.

ah, just so's i know for the future

thanks, carry on!

Watching Atletico/Espanyol, Atletico had a free-kick 20 yards out, Kameni was standing on his post trying to his wall and 2 Atletico players stood a yard infront of him, to try and stop him :lol: seemed a bit daft.

Russia beat Canada 2-1 in the World Championship final! better that Russia won then Canada.

Yeah just watched it, and yep i would rather anyone won than Canada.

Nice goal by Radulov.

Atletico Madrid have came back from 2-0 down at half-time and down to 10-men, to win 3-2 in injury-time.

Was a great match...

Damn. They're only a point away from Valencia and they play each other at the Vicente Calderon next week. Big battle for the last CL place.

Atletico Madrid have came back from 2-0 down at half-time and down to 10-men, to win 3-2 in injury-time.

Was a great match...

Damn. They're only a point away from Valencia and they play each other at the Vicente Calderon next week. Big battle for the last CL place.

Would be devestating for Valencia if they lose out on the CL place.

So here's hoping for Athletico. :evil5:

Love watching the Championship play offs. Both teams trying really going at it, tempo is extremely high.

Didn't we use to have a Reading fan on here when they were in the Premier League, by the way?