The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest LucaAltieri

...and that handball at the end. If it had been a Liverpool player crossing the ball you know the ref would have spotted it.

Guest The Libertine

i was gutted we didnt get richard dunne a while ago. thank fuck we didnt get him.

best miss ever from the new shearer there.

...and that handball at the end. If it had been a Liverpool player crossing the ball you know the ref would have spotted it.

I know we've arrived now that we're getting the rub of the green on decisions.

We won't fully be there until I see Barry being the fifth official like that cunt Gerrard.

Guest quklaani

Incidentally, I've been reading SMB this evening and some of the people posting on there shouldn't be allowed near computers, let alone the internet.

Speaking of uppity gobshites who you're surprised can type, visit a city forum.  Apparently Milan fans are small time and Kaka should join the big boys, etc.

Agbonlahor flipped like Stone Cold had just stunned him.

That's what it was, I knew it seemed familiar.

I know we've arrived now that we're getting the rub of the green on decisions.

We won't fully be there until I see Barry being the fifth official like that cunt Gerrard.

God, that reminds me of bloody Brian Howard today. Seems to think he's Mr Big having scored at Anfield, fouls one of our defenders, was lucky to get away with a yellow then begins refereeing the game by forcing the free kick back half a yard, whilst having a go at the ref. Little wanker. (Even though he did look rather not-so-little, especially around the waist.)