The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Bale is quite like our own Rocky Chopra. Seems mint in the championship, but absolutely shit with the big boys.

Dunno about that. I still think Bale will go on to bigger and better things. No denying that his reocrd at spurs is shocking, but I still rate him...

Any player that gets out played by Nugent time after time just doesnt't cut it for me. Enrique would have had Nugent in his pockets.

What, like how he had Jason Roberts in his pockets yesterday?

Bale is quite like our own Rocky Chopra. Seems mint in the championship, but absolutely shit with the big boys.

Dunno about that. I still think Bale will go on to bigger and better things. No denying that his reocrd at spurs is shocking, but I still rate him...

Any player that gets out played by Nugent time after time just doesnt't cut it for me. Enrique would have had Nugent in his pockets.

What, like how he had Jason Roberts in his pockets yesterday?

i actually think Roberts have been good recently. atleast under Allardyce. Nugent is just piss poor.

Nugent doesn't seem that bad until he comes to actually take a shot. He seems to lose all composure when he strikes the ball.

That's just because he's got no confidence after good ol' Arry fucked his career up

He's a better player than he's shown so far. If he'd been playing even semi-regularly he would have taken that chance in the first half.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nugent did okey today, but he didn't have to do alot to get his chances. Poor defending from tottenhams left side gave him alot for free.

He put his whole self in, his whole self out, he ran onto the ball and give it some clout. He did the celebration in front of his fans, thats what its all about!

Guest kingdawson

Jason Roberts is a better premiership striker.

Still not great though :D

I said a while back that Roberts was a player i wanted at the Lane. With fat face Allardyce in charge now, i doubt we can get him (even though he's a massive spurs fan).

We created a lot today but you can't keep missing easy chances like that. King looks like he's out for a while and hopefully Bent will quit football. I'm pretty sure we would have won that game if Pav stayed on, but with Darren Bent in a 4-4-2, it was never gonna happen.

Thought Bentley looked good when he came on, and Corluka and Lennon were again our best players. Dawson has looked very very good lately. My summing up, im not that dissapointed and i see a lot of positives.

Guest geordienorway

Both Rami and Mbia starts tonight.

You watching full match ?

No, unfortunately. It's live on Setanta though,so if someone is watching I would welcome an update :thup: