The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Milner was great today. Not what you want to hear, but he was all over the pitch.

I'll just bite the bullet.

I'm not his biggest fan, but we needed him more than we needed the 12m.

And worst of all, the 12m we got from his transfer seems to have disappeared into thin air. :(

Got a ticket for the old firm in Feb. Hope Celtic go on a losing streak until then so it will be a fiery one. Where abouts is Hull? Midlands? Might try and go to that one too the day before and check out our new signings. :undecided:

Got a ticket for the old firm in Feb. Hope Celtic go on a losing streak until then so it will be a fiery one. Where abouts is Hull? Midlands? Might try and go to that one too the day before and check out our new signings. :undecided:

Hull isn't in the midlands!  :lol:

Cheers for ridiculing my geography then not bothering to tell me where it is.  O0 I see now where it is, is it a shithole?

Cheers for ridiculing my geography then not bothering to tell me where it is.  O0 I see now where it is, is it a shithole?

Sorry! I've only been through it a few times and never stopped, has a reputation as a shit hole.