Hull City 0 - 0 Newcastle (FA Cup) - 03/01/09 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

They have it in for Guthrie, who is coping admirably and drawing a lot of bookings. We will be at least a man up for the latter parts of this match if this continues..

He's just picking himself up with a smile on his face, handling the situation well.

Looking highly unlikely that we're gonna win this, just to sound defeatist. Nice early flurry of chances than an utterly shit performance to follow. We can't keep the ball. Coloccini/Bassong our best players thus far, unsurprisingly - Jonas has looked lively since his sub.

Shit. Yawn.

Decent first half, bright start from us but we missed lots of easy chances then they took the game to us and Shay made some good saves.

Carroll looks decent but pretty short of confidence, Duff is playing well..

Hope we can step up in the seconed half and win it.

Guthrie is playing really well, just getting on with it. I'd be suprised if Hull finish with 10 men, they are playing quite dirty.

I don't know why he didn't just straight swap Jonas for N'Zogbia (who was fucking shite by the way), and kept Duff on the right as he was actually doing well there, and Jonas tends to be better on the left.

We had a couple of chances early on that we should have scored, other than that, both teams have looked pretty sloppy giving the ball away in the centre of the midfield (other than Guthrie tbf).

Happy with the first half display.Just hope we dont rue our missed chances.Owen missed some abs sitters,world class my arse.Bassong class again,Enrique has to improve his passing but has being solid.Guthrie best player on the park so far,Carroll playing well also