Shay Given signs for Manchester City for £5.9m plus add-ons

Guest Phil K

The more i look at Given, giving the thumbs up to their supporters as if he's been there forever, makes me sick, and i've officially lost it for him.

They've just sung there's only 1 shay given aswell, they don't have the right.

he is winning the game for city however :\

Well it's good that it keeps a major rival below us like.

hes not our player anymore lads, unless you support man shittyyyy

time to move on!

Non-NUFC football talk also welcome here

well yeah but...........it'll only depress us all :D

True.

He is good but we have sold better in the past.

Notice how Richard Keys described him as the best keeper in the Premiership...can't remember him ever saying that when he was here mind.

noticed that, what a dickhead.. go shave your hands or something

If he was in the commentary box he'd be in the middle of a Bukkake jizz fest right now.

This is just the more sickening, knowing that we got fucked over for the price we got for him!

I don't know how any self-respecting Newcastle fan can watch the Citeh game. It's like willfully forcing yourself to watch CCTV coverage of your missus tarting herself around to the nearest available dick. I can only conclude that those who are watching it are masochistic, swinger types. Fair play to you, but it doesn't float my boat. :thup:

I don't know how any self-respecting Newcastle fan can watch the Citeh game. It's like willfully forcing yourself to watch CCTV coverage of your missus tarting herself around to the nearest available dick. I can only conclude that those who are watching it are masochistic, swinger types. Fair play to you, but it doesn't float my boat. :thup:

Futurama finished half an hour ago and there's fuck all else on  O0

The more i look at Given, giving the thumbs up to their supporters as if he's been there forever, makes me sick, and i've officially lost it for him.

They've just sung there's only 1 shay given aswell, they don't have the right.

His betrayal finally sinking in for some.

Come off it. :lol:

What's he meant to do, shake his head? :no:

Did you just see him at the end? As if he's had some kind of rapport with their fans for fucking years. It's sickening, and quite sad on his part.

Yes, I saw him. His new team have just won, and he's helped them keep a clean sheet. What on earth else do you expect him to do? ???

Did you just see him at the end? As if he's had some kind of rapport with their fans for f***ing years. It's sickening, and quite sad on his part.

He's trying to build a rapport man.

Guest Micktoon

This.

This.

I had to switch it offf after 2 mins, it was horrible.

Did you just see him at the end? As if he's had some kind of rapport with their fans for f***ing years. It's sickening, and quite sad on his part.

I'm bitter as f***, he doesn't give a f*** about us anymore. Would have at least expected an arse licking statement to the fans off him, but not a thing. It's like a 12 year relationship, and the other half just leaves, with parting shots, and leaves you heartbroken.

I'm done, hughesy will be gone, and the new one will want Buffon, and he can languish on the bench.

Christ they really are hyping him up.  He's a cracking keeper, but he didn't make any saves today that every other keeper in the prem shouldn't be making.

This.

I had to switch it offf after 2 mins, it was horrible.

Just had it on after Futurama finished as background noise while i was fannying on around the net - it was that or Phil Thompson!  Got the rugby on now.  Come on England! 

Nice of Bellamy to point out that when he and Shay were at Newcastle together we weren't a top team. Cheers Craig.

Bellamy - "At Newcastle we were never a top team, but Shay help us win a lot of games."

Horseshite

He played in the Champion's League with us, more than he'll ever do with that shower of shite.