colin murray

Guest Invicta_Toon

Anyone else notice when the commentary went completely and you could just about hear a bloke say to another bloke if he was involved in a fight or something? :lol:

Yeah :lol: Wasn't FFS sitting close to them? Maybe he got into a scrap??? ;)

he is a cunt. Can you imagine a fuckin match of the day presenter supporting real madrid and the pundits supporting inter. Fuckin hate the cunt. Support  the team you were born with you twat, then maybe the irish league will have some money. Colin murray boils me piss.

slightly off topic, is anyone else finding that the Five commentry is on like seconds before the pictures.

yeah i found  that like watching the match on telly with the volume down and listening to radio commentary.

Anyone else notice when the commentary went completely and you could just about hear a bloke say to another bloke if he was involved in a fight or something? :lol:

One of those guys was John Barnes

I did think so, imagine the headlines tomorrow "JOHN BARNES, FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN"  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

he is a cunt. Can you imagine a fuckin match of the day presenter supporting real madrid and the pundits supporting inter. Fuckin hate the cunt. Support  the team you were born with you twat, then maybe the irish league will have some money. Colin murray boils me piss.

wtf are you on about?

I suppose all those filthy Scandinavians should stop supporting the Toon

he is a ****. Can you imagine a fuckin match of the day presenter supporting real madrid and the pundits supporting inter. Fuckin hate the ****. Support  the team you were born with you ****, then maybe the irish league will have some money. Colin murray boils me piss.

wtf are you on about?

They should support the team from the place of their birth. Imho.

hes ok presenter.  but could someone plz shout the royale/whiney bob match commentary team. 

they just drivel on, so i turned radio on instead.

had to cringe when they admited they didnt know teams could joint own players......this is not uncommon in italy

hes ok presenter.   but could someone plz shout the royale/whiney bob match commentary team.   

had to cringe when they admited they didnt know teams could joint own players......this is not uncommon in italy

Good call. I can put up with Murrary, although there is something cuntish about him, but the match commentators are fucking horrific.

Guest Invicta_Toon

hes ok presenter.   but could someone plz shout the royale/whiney bob match commentary team.   

how's that work then?

five's coverage is bang on. Not only do they have the funniest commentry team known to man (two senile old blokes having a nice chat about the game yet managing to include the phrases "small tug", "big balls" and "fisted") but Murry said the phrase "big guns" at least 4 times tonight. I lost count of the times I was pissing myself directly due to something one of the 5 team had said. World Class.

Guest londonmaglad

What he said down there: \/

He's a complete cock.

anyone rate him as a football fan/presenter? or am I just being seduced by the accent and a few cans?

I've just said this elsewhere:

Words cannot describe how much this ****ing presenter annoys me.

I'd love to throw a brick through his face.

And I stand by that. You're obviously drunk.

Guest Gemmill

he is a ****. Can you imagine a fuckin match of the day presenter supporting real madrid and the pundits supporting inter. Fuckin hate the ****. Support  the team you were born with you ****, then maybe the irish league will have some money. Colin murray boils me piss.

wtf are you on about?

They should support the team from the place of their birth. Imho.

So he's only allowed to follow a team in the Irish league?  I think that's bollocks personally.  Nowt wrong with the Irish having Premiership teams that they follow.  Or anyone else for that matter.

I think he's quite good tbh. He does the poker on Bravo an'all and makes a decent job of that. Bluf has issues.

TBF, faced with a choice of Colin Murray or John Barnes, you'd have to go with Murray. blueyes.gif

Sad but true.................. 

slightly off topic, is anyone else finding that the Five commentry is on like seconds before the pictures.

Yes mate the audio was a second or 2 ahead of the video, was annoying at times.

Maybe the commentators were sitting in Landdahn ..............   

I used to detest him but the more I see of him the better he gets. I think that he is just different from the norm and takes a bit of getting used to. Can't be easy for him with the exciting trio of Barnes Nevin and Joe Royle for support

I think he's a cunt tbh. I can't comment on his football knowledge (or lack of it) because I immediately mute the telly as soon as I see the annoying little clitoris.

He sounds like a cunt on the radio and looks like a cunt on tv. That's good enough for me. Let the fanny swing from the highest branch... :wullie:

I think he's a cunt tbh. I can't comment on his football knowledge (or lack of it) because I immediately mute the telly as soon as I see the annoying little clitoris.

He sounds like a cunt on the radio and looks like a cunt on tv. That's good enough for me. Let the fanny swing from the highest branch... :wullie:

Annoying clitoris? News to me like