Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Ham United - 10/01/09 - Post match reaction from P16

PM

We needed to win that one tbh, lads - have you seen our home fixtures to come? Couple that with our away record, and ouch...

A f***ing lot rests on the Mackem game, as if it didn't already.

Miss Martins so much away from home.

Really is amazing how many 2-2s we're getting. Normally if a team has a load of draws it's because they're tight b*stards and play for the 0-0, that's five 2-2s I count now.

4 of them have been at home though, which isn't good enough.

It's going to be a fight til the end.

Really is amazing how many 2-2s we're getting. Normally if a team has a load of draws it's because they're tight b*stards and play for the 0-0, that's five 2-2s I count now.

4 of them have been at home though, which isn't good enough.

It's going to be a fight til the end.

Perversely enough, I think it's very much a function of Kinnear trying to play "attacking football."

We push up our fullbacks very aggressively and never really try to protect a lead...

The next match I can see where I think 'aye we'll win that' is Portsmouth at home.....in April  :undecided:

We always win random matches though. Who thought we'd win Villa at home or Portsmouth away and fail to beat Stoke or Wigan at home. Nothing going according to plan this year

Guest north shields lad

we are fuckin s****.

its gonna be a struggle, as if we didnt already know.

Along with Portsmouth, west ham are in fuckin free fall, how we carnt beat them at home is beyond me. :rant:

we are fuckin s****.

We are indeed sh*te.

We are in certain danger of going down, no doubt about it.

Along with Portsmouth, west ham are in fuckin free fall, how we carnt beat them at home is beyond me. :rant:

W.H.U.'ve got their act together again recently TBH

Portsmouth are though - and so are we.

we are fuckin s****.

freefall? Aren't they unbeaten in 5 or something now? :lol:

we are fuckin s****.

unbeaten in 6 away games, if thats free-fall then what does that class us?

Fair play to Carroll, it was a good header, but that aside, he was largely s****.  Might as well look for a striker this Jan now.

I disagree. He wasn't amazing by any stretch but he won quite a few good balls in the air, a few of them he chested into space, controlled, and laid off to the fullback, which was impressive.

He should have scored that back stick header in the first half, but he took his goal well, and looked no worse than Shola or Viduka have been this season.

we are fuckin s****.

:lol: They were 12 minutes away from going 7th. If that's freefall I want to be apart of it.

Next weekend is Big Sam who won't have played for 2 weeks, whereas it'll be our 3rd game in a week. Hmm

Fair play to Carroll, it was a good header, but that aside, he was largely s****.  Might as well look for a striker this Jan now.

I disagree. He wasn't amazing by any stretch but he won quite a few good balls in the air, a few of them he chested into space, controlled, and laid off to the fullback, which was impressive.

He should have scored that back stick header in the first half, but he took his goal well, and looked no worse than Shola or Viduka have been this season.

:nods:

He could turn into something in a few years.

we are fuckin s****.

:lol: They were 12 minutes away from going 7th. If that's freefall I want to be apart of it.

Next weekend is Big Sam who won't have played for 2 weeks, whereas it'll be our 3rd game in a week. Hmm

By freefall I think he means in terms of their best players getting linked with moves away and their financial woes.

Guest firetotheworks

we are fuckin s****.

Attack the fuckers and he'll play for a draw, we dont even have to try and score really, just keep it in their half.

Well, that's damaged our chances of qualifying for the Champion's League.

Still, we're in with a chance of winning one more trophy than the richest club in the world. At least until Wednesday.