Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Ham United - 10/01/09 - Post match reaction from P16

PM

Draw a fair result given the full balance of play after 90 minutes.

God knows what we could do if our manager wasn't injecting our players with f***ing morphine in the changing room.

Would have jizzed about 10kg of cum if Jonas has scored that last one.

Guest marky555

Good job half of you lot aren't on the pitch cos we'd definitely lose that with the 'I give up' attitude you're showing.

There's not point giving CPR to a cold corpse.  It may make you feel better, that your trying to save the person, but it won't make them any more alive.

What were you saying mate? No point in what?

Could have been alot worse than a draw so I'll take that, shows you should never give up.

Guest firetotheworks

Quite gladly take a point from that and run, I sensed a full collapse so getting a point from a position of having zero is a good result. West Ham were in the that position too, shame we couldnt have kept them there.

Can only be positive now we are above Pompey and Bolton. Both sides could easily freefall especially Pompey, doubt Bolton will be who knows. We are above pretty much every team struggling, which is good, but the fixtures ahead of us and the 2 points lost today are hard to see past.