Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Ham United - 10/01/09 - Post match reaction from P16

PM

We can actually play some half decent stuff going forward without Butt there to ruin everything.

Some of the best out-and-out attacking footy i've seen from us, atleast in glimpses, were in the first 20 mins of this game, and the first half of the West Brom game. Butt wasn't playing in either and it's not a coincidence.

We can actually play some half decent stuff going forward without Butt there to ruin everything.

Some of the best out-and-out attacking footy i've seen from us, atleast in glimpses, were in the first 20 mins of this game, and the first half of the West Brom game. Butt wasn't playing in either and it's not a coincidence.

Stoke first half was good too, and we were Buttless in Seattle for that as well.

But now, as then, I expect Kinnear to put a stop to that as soon as is possible.

How's Geremi been playing?

Only saw the first half of the half, but he was sitting deep and spreading the play to the wings very nicely (on the ground, might i add). Probably not getting back quick enough but from a positive perspective, he looked a much better option than Butt, surprise surprise.

Stoke first half was good too, and we were Buttless in Seattle for that as well.

But now, as then, I expect Kinnear to put a stop to that as soon as is possible.

Aye, Stoke - that was it, knew there was another.