The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

if i make it, i could rotate with you ash,. i can play up front like shearers last seasons, not a lot of movement, knock a few defenders over, score a few goals.

And I'll do my Robert Huth on Shearer impression if you do. ;)

Walk around looking like a big ugly German????

Guest Heneage

Will play right back if thats ok

We've needed a right back for a while.

I adopted the Cafu approach before remembering I lacked the stamina, and was forced into a decision, jog back or stay there.

I'll play centre back for the blue team.

I may be the shortest centre back ever but I'm not playing at f***ing right back again.

Has the pitch been booked yet?

There is also a possibility I'll have to pull out as well, will not know for a while yet though so keep me in.

How come the Blue team havea  full team yet the reds are missing 2?  Doesn't seem that fair to me.  Gonna call JFK and see if we can loan Xisco, I doubt he'd have a  problem with that tbh and Xisco would just be happy to play an actual game.

Er...we've got 9 confirmed, the same as the red team. just waiting for the 'new' players to confirm which team they want to play in.

What's the crack on the colour of the shorts? Any colour you want as long as the shirt is red/blue, or?

Pink shorts and socks.

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/real%20men%20wear%20pink.gif

:kinnear:

I said shorts and socks!

Seriously any will do, doesn't matter as long as we keep to red and blue tops then everything will be fine.

How come the Blue team havea  full team yet the reds are missing 2?  Doesn't seem that fair to me.  Gonna call JFK and see if we can loan Xisco, I doubt he'd have a  problem with that tbh and Xisco would just be happy to play an actual game.

Er...we've got 9 confirmed, the same as the red team. just waiting for the 'new' players to confirm which team they want to play in.

Aye but everyone will just pick blue as you won last time.

What's the crack on the colour of the shorts? Any colour you want as long as the shirt is red/blue, or?

Wear the same hoody as me, in an effort to confuse our opponents. Because it'll obviously work.

I'm gonna be as good as a Pirlo, Carrick and Makelele all rolled into one; apart from the intelligence, passing, tackling, positional awareness, stamina and general talent. But honestly, I'll be err, mint.

If any one pualls out last min i can likely play

We need more players anyway,  join the red army.  We will destroy the blues with our skill and tactical geniusness.  My prediction

Red's 4 ((TGG(pen) Kaizero 2 Pilko 1) Blues 1 (Nixon og)

Dave sent off  on 22 for attacking The Gimp for having a spelling mistake on his shirt

Are you even reading the last few pages worth of posts? The majority of new players have chosen to play for the reds > the blues.

Also, the blues need more players from the off as the majority of our team are unavailable for the next game.

Wear the same hoody as me, in an effort to confuse our opponents. Because it'll obviously work.

I'm gonna be as good as a Pirlo, Carrick and Makelele all rolled into one; apart from the intelligence, passing, tackling, positional awareness, stamina and general talent. But honestly, I'll be err, mint.

Its ok you'll be up against the white Geremi/Des Hamilton/Fumaca who hasn't played full pitch for a few years.

Are you even reading the last few pages worth of posts? The majority of new players have chosen to play for the reds > the blues.

Also, the blues need more players from the off as the majority of our team are unavailable for the next game.

I haven't read all of the pages, sorry I must do that in future.

Reds will will anyway so it doesnt matter who joins us tbh.

The reds got me, they don't need anyone else. I'm like Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka combined into one.

We need more players anyway,  join the red army.  We will destroy the blues with our skill and tactical geniusness.  My prediction

Red's 4 ((TGG(pen) Kaizero 2 Pilko 1) Blues 1 (Nixon og)

Dave sent off  on 22 for attacking The Gimp for having a spelling mistake on his shirt

Well at least you won't be short on confidence.

Guest Stephen927

Not been on for couple weeks but I'm still definitely playing just incase that was in any doubt.

Filled in for my cousins 6 a side team last night, bad game to play defense in. We shipped 8 goals and scored none, only real chance was a save from a shot by yours truly when I went up front for 5 minutes.

Was pretty much running around non stop for half an hour chasing shadows and putting in last ditch blocks, the other team were like Arsenal, one kid in the centre spraying it about with ease like he was Cesc Fabregas.

Quite pleased with my overall fitness for this game. Not got any major problems today, feel like I could play again right now which is a good sign. Could do with being a bit pacier but that'll come when I drop a couple more pounds and play more games I'd assume.

In conclusion my friends, red team are going to win.  :snod: