The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

ITs not even funny how much me and Pilko talk about this.

You're going to be my Italian superstar.

Guffaw.

;)

Stupeedo "Making Good Progress"

BLUE MIDFIELDER MAKES IMPRESSIVE RETURN IN LOW-KEY COMEBACK

After being ruled out for up to 8 weeks with a calf injury, midfield maestro Stupeedo began his comeback in earnest this week with two game-winning performances at the Royal Quays Powerdome, North Shields.

Having spent two weeks kicking his heels [figuratively] on the sidelines, Stupeedo made his first appearance on a football pitch with a 32-minute cameo for Stumbling Santander in their Cobalt Business League fixture.

The midfielder quickly got back up to speed, blitzing the opposition with a quick-fire double in the first half before completing his hat-trick in the second, adding an assist as he guided Santander up to third place in the league with a 5-4 victory.

The enforced break appeared to have done his ball-playing skills the world of good as he posed a series of difficult questions for the opposition defence while dominating at the back as his side held on for a well-fought win. The spell on the sidelines did impact upon his fitness, as the 23-year old was "blowing through his arse" midway through the second half, despite having enjoyed a breather on the sidelines.

Pleased with his contribution for Stumbling Santander, team manager A.Carr included Stupeedo for GE Money's 5-a-side Business League fixture on Wednesday evening. Clearly feeling the benefit from his run out the night before, Stupeedo was given the full 40 minutes and repaid his manager's faith with a sterling 4-goal and 2-assist display as GE battled to a 6-5 win.

After two weeks of rest, Stupeedo made the most of his latest comeback with an audacious time-wasting display of showboating as he ran down the clock and his side held out for a crucial win.

"The calf seems to have held up well, I told the gaffer on Tuesday that I'd come along for a run out but not for him to expect too much...as it turned out it seems the break from football seems to have given my form a boost, its been a while since I've bagged a hat-trick so to get two in consecutive games has given me a massive lift, especially as I've been able to return to full training."

With the vital N-O rematch just 6 weeks away, the Blue Team have been handed a massive boost at the news of Stupeedo's imminent return to full, first team action. Supporters will be able to see their hero in the flesh as he continues his comeback with two 11-a-side matches after the Easter weekend.

Supporters? Hero? Does Mick fancy you like?

He seemed to be taking more pictures of you tbh.

:aww:

I hope he comes again to be the official photographer. Need to remember to have Team Photos before the game as well this time.

Guest Heneage

Supporters? Hero? Does Mick fancy you like?

He seemed to be taking more pictures of you tbh.

:aww:

:) What can I say, face for camera and that, probably cos that's all that would fit. :lol:

And aye Team photos would be quality.

cp40, sees the gimp could be playing up front, and ups his training in an attempt to make the fixture.

"Careful you dont step on any toes!"

"I dont step on toes, I step on necks!"  - Chuck Norris, Missing in Action 12, Lost On Wallsend High Street.

Right lads stupeedo is playing. 3-6-1 is our new formation, flood the fucker.

I'm not happy if there is someone good playing. Not happy at all.

I'm getting apprehensive and scared of being shit, someone comfort me please.

Right lads stupeedo is playing. 3-6-1 is our new formation, flood the fucker.

I'm not happy if there is someone good playing. Not happy at all.

I'm getting apprehensive and scared of being s***, someone comfort me please.

Be glad the opposition this time won't be randomly bringing someone who was one of the best academy prospects in America, or something along those lines. Either way, he was head and shoulders above anyone.

[/swipe]