The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Is there lockers to put me stuff in at coach lane?

I don't want to leave my phone/ipod lying around.

:iamatwat:

just put it in the blues net, the reds will ensure it comes to no harm.

Is there lockers to put me stuff in at coach lane?

I don't want to leave my phone/ipod lying around.

:iamatwat:

I'm sure one of the players who is coming in a car wouldn't mind you leaving stuff in their car if need be but last time I just left my phone etc in my bag by the dugouts.

Almost 3 weeks to the game, just had the annual 'leg-breaker' test to see if my bones are strong enough...couple of scrapes and some swelling but otherwise OK.

will see how it is in the morning

Almost 3 weeks to the game, just had the annual 'leg-breaker' test to see if my bones are strong enough...couple of scrapes and some swelling but otherwise OK.

will see how it is in the morning

:laugh:

The seriousness people are giving this game of football is magical.

I'm fitter than I've ever been. Last night i was lifting 300lbs and then went for a 10 mile jog (well, more like an intermittant sprint / walk fest, mainly sprinting tbh)

My diet of fruit, veg and red meat helps mind you.

I am undertaking the most rigorous training programme since the Communists made Ivan Drago into a mean, lean fighting machine... that got beaten by a brain damaged Rocky Balboa.

I have been up the occasional mountain and celebrated at the peaks in Siberia as well, because I'm fairly certain that's what gave Rocky the edge when it came to the big fight.

I've also managed to secure a very partisan Red Team crowd, who will gravitate towards the majesty of the Blue Team during the match, eventually cheering our name and loving our capitalist ideologies.

All-in-all, I am extremely prepared on all levels.