The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Yeah I'm not so sure on this one... I'm a solid 5ft 6, so probably won't be towering over many.

Dunno if you can play for us then minimum height is 6ft.

I'm fine putting six past you while wearing a blue t-shirt tbh.

No you are not. We'll play like a Redknapp team - nine massive guys with 2 little flair players.

:lol:

I'm like Jermain Defoe, but without the finishing.

If you've got his pace that'll do.

Yeah I'm not so sure on this one... I'm a solid 5ft 6, so probably won't be towering over many.

No you are not. We'll play like a Redknapp team - nine massive guys with 2 little flair players.

I've got a percentage of his pace...

Which percentage 5 or 95?

Somewhere in the teens.

Somewhere in the teens.

As long as its umpteen thats great.

I'm not going to be able to make this one anymore since through my placement at University I've been given the opportunity to go to Germany for the weekend.

Ready and willing to come in and take your place ,ive been doing runs and stuff and my wifes been impressed with my pelvic lunges in the back garden :lol:

I'll tell you what's worse. When we get there and numerous fuckers don't bother turning up :lol:

I've got a couple of mates who live right next to Coach Lane and who are on standby if it's alright. Just if we need them like, as in odd numbers or missing players (or both). Will see what the turnout is like and then give them a buzz if needs be. One of them lurks on here, so meeting you lovely lot might turn him into a full-time poster.

Not the two that came last time.

Just a heads up, just got a mail from my producer going "Tom, you remember what happens on Friday, yes?", I have no idea what the fucks supposed to happen on Friday. But if it's something important regarding our movie, I obviously won't make my Thursday flight. :lol:

I'll find out as soon as I figure out a way to ask him what happens on Friday without sounding like I don't remember. :thup:

Guest Stephen927

Understandable mate, if does turn out to be something important at your work then I don't think anyone here could say you should jeopardise your job for this game. If worse did come to worse, then Rich could get someone to fill in your spot (you are easily replaceable is what I'm trying to say).

Would be shit if you couldn't make it, that would be two flights you have booked and had to waste, would be very bad luck mate. Here's hoping its not as important as it sounds.

Alright, I'm as good as out. It's blanked my mind that my producer is flying in from America for the weekend to discuss investors, directors, future projects, the budget and appoint a line producer. Can't get out of that one without losing my biggest project ever, and I won't do that for a kick-about. :lol:

Any Norwegians keen on a cheap/free-ish flight to Newcastle from Oslo (Or Trondheim) plus a match ticket for Fulham can PM me before Thursday morning as I don't have cancellation insurance. No place to stay sorted though, so you'd need to do that yourself.