Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest ObaStar

owen has only scored once v a club in the top 10 while being here which was villa last season

West Ham were in the top ten when he scored against them as recently as this weekend, weren't they?

That's an awful stat to try and use btw. Awful

That wouldn't be his fault anyway. The whole team would be under pressure against a better team and so Owen will get less chances and therefore less goals

31,380 the official attendance

Wonder how many are ST holders that get it for free?

I can think of some more exciting things to be doing. It's not like they've paid for it.

I'm a season-ticket holder who gets the game for free. Needless to say, I'm watching Masterchef.

Always made me laugh when people would go on about how Martins misses so many sitters while Owen NEVER did.

What literally makes me gasp is how weakly Owen strikes the ball. It is astonishing stuff.

Guest ObaStar

Always made me laugh when people would go on about how Martins misses so many sitters while Owen NEVER did.

What literally makes me gasp is how weakly Owen strikes the ball. It is astonishing stuff.

He almost never scores from outside the area

Could never work that out for a world class striker he has the shot power of a choir boy

31,380 the official attendance

Wonder how many are ST holders that get it for free?

I can think of some more exciting things to be doing. It's not like they've paid for it.

I'm a season-ticket holder who gets the game for free. Needless to say, I'm watching Masterchef.

Point proven. On the otherhand, you've got people like me who havn't paid anything but continue to listen to what sounds like a crap game. What exciting lives we all live!!

Guest black n white

Xisco will score.

yes but when....we talking minutes,hours, days,weeks or months

down the quayside tonight

He almost never scores from outside the area

The goal on the weekend was the first goal he'd scored from outside the area since November 2002. It was just outside the area too.

Guest The German

64min - Nicky Butt loses possession on halfway

Dear nufc.co.uk: There's no need to write it this anymore. He always does!