Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Must be his boots, Umbro is s***.

Bollocks, Shearer wore Umbro.

shearer questions man citys spending policy

Guest marky555

Always made me laugh when people would go on about how Martins misses so many sitters while Owen NEVER did.

What literally makes me gasp is how weakly Owen strikes the ball. It is astonishing stuff.

He almost never scores from outside the area

The goal on the weekend was the first goal he'd scored from outside the area since November 2002. It was just outside the area too.

Wasnt his away at West Ham this season just outside aswell? Bloody close if not.

Guest ObaStar

Always made me laugh when people would go on about how Martins misses so many sitters while Owen NEVER did.

What literally makes me gasp is how weakly Owen strikes the ball. It is astonishing stuff.

The goal on the weekend was the first goal he'd scored from outside the area since November 2002. It was just outside the area too.

Thats not true he scored a goal from outside the area for England last year or the year before. I remember it because everyone was saying how unlike him it was

Could never work that out for a world class striker he has the shot power of a choir boy

all that matters is that the ball goes over the line, you don't get a bonus for bursting the net!

Guest palnese

Best boots i ever owned, Diadora boots, the same Baggio used in 94

I did magic with those as a child

the black and yellows? :)

my favourite pair is the adidas predator boot. class !

Thats not true he scored a goal from outside the area for England last year or the year before. I remember it because everyone was saying how unlike him it was

I meant in the league.