Kinnear offered 2.5/3.5 year contract extension

SUPERTOON

Guest fading star

I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.

Tell me that's not an actual quote.

Daily Mail match report. The man is a clown.

If that interview isn't stone cold evidence that he's lost the plot (assuming he ever had one to begin with,) I don't know what is.

Reminds me of those Roeder interviews that made him look borderline mentally unstable towards the end of his reign.

I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1131245/Bad-break-Magpies-Cracked-bones-rule-Owen-weeks-Barton-ten.html?ITO=1490

He looked utterly shell shocked in his post match interviews, babbling on about in'somnia and mytical contracts on the table, but that Geremi thing has pushed it over the edge. If that is not just Daily Mail made up bollocks, the man has lost it. We will finally be the first club to witness their manager taken away in a little white van.  :-[

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1131245/Bad-break-Magpies-Cracked-bones-rule-Owen-weeks-Barton-ten.html?ITO=1490

He looked utterly shell shocked in his post match interviews, babbling on about in'somnia and mytical contracts on the table, but that Geremi thing has pushed it over the edge. If that is not just Daily Mail made up bollocks, the man has lost it. We will finally be the first club to witness their manager taken away in a little white van.  :-[

Wouldn't be a bad thing.....Van races away with the sound of Kinnear's dulcet cockney tones,"Cunts cunts the facking lot of you,you're all cunts."

He's just making these noises out of pride and because he wants them to improve on whatever pittance they're probably offering him.

I liked  this one

'I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.”

And this one made me laugh as well, in a sort of resigned to our fate kind of way

'We have been negotiating with someone else on the continent. We thought that deal was done but suddenly the goal posts have moved”

Christ al-bastard-mighty.

Fucking hell :(

If the guy wasn't ready to battle and suck it up when things got difficult, he shouldn't have taken the job in the first place.

Rapidly losing patience with the bloke.

(The worrying thing is that if we do go down we might decide to keep him)

I wonder who we would of gone after Keegan left. Theres no way in a million years that Joe was anywhere near the top of the list when Keegan left.

The question that haunts me is where we would be if Ashley had the balls to stick to the plan and gave Terim the job instead of trying to sell.

I look at how comfortable West Ham are with no money, a shit squad, and an unproven manager, and I shed a tear.

I wonder who we would of gone after Keegan left. Theres no way in a million years that Joe was anywhere near the top of the list when Keegan left.

The question that haunts me is where we would be if Ashley had the balls to stick to the plan and gave Terim the job instead of trying to sell.

I look at how comfortable West Ham are with no money, a shit squad, and an unproven manager, and I shed a tear.

I didnt relaise Terim was the plan, my guess is that Poyet was the number 1 choice, better than Kinnear. Its a shame that the fans didnt protest, Im not sure he'd put the club up for sale if they hadnt of protested so vehemently.

West Ham is a prime example of what we should be doing, said it 3 months ago, ill say it again.

My opinion, and i dont care who this pisses off is that those who protested are a big part of the problem we face now.

I look at how comfortable West Ham are with no money, a s*** squad, and an unproven manager, and I shed a tear.

I didnt relaise Terim was the plan, my guess is that Poyet was the number 1 choice, better than Kinnear. Its a shame that the fans didnt protest, Im not sure he'd put the club up for sale if they hadnt of protested so vehemently.

West Ham is a prime example of what we should be doing, said it 3 months ago, ill say it again.

My opinion, and i dont care who this pisses off is that those who protested are a big part of the problem we face now.

I agree but there were never, ever not going to be protests when a club legend like Kevin Keegan walks out, ostensibly due to the interference of the "Cockney Mafia."

Keegan's fault for leaving us in the shit.

Ashley's fault for appointing him in the first place, and then caving at the first sign of trouble.

Why the fuck is everyone at the top of this club so weak minded.

I look at how comfortable West Ham are with no money, a s*** squad, and an unproven manager, and I shed a tear.

I agree but there were never, ever not going to be protests when a club legend like Kevin Keegan walks out, ostensibly due to the interference of the "Cockney Mafia."

Keegan's fault for leaving us in the shit.

Ashley's fault for appointing him in the first place, and then caving at the first sign of trouble.

Why the fuck is everyone at the top of this club so weak minded.

I have no idea - i genuinely think this place is cursed, all i know is that one good appointment will turn this around.

This whole thing is a paradox - we're so far behind and in so much shit yet so close to getting it all right. Unforntunately i dont think Ashley and Wise have it in them to go for the right man opting to play it too safe and too easy, we'll go for another small timer i think.

He was OK when things were just 'not as good as we'd like', but now relegation looks on he's turning into more of a symbol of the decline than an agent of stopping it.

If it was up to me a this point I would give Wise a go with Steve Black as coach in charge of motivation if we could get him. Getting the average players we have to perform above and beyond is out only hope now. If JK's attitude has gone then he's no good to us.