Kinnear offered 2.5/3.5 year contract extension

SUPERTOON

What the f*** is big nose on about? Kinnear's already got a contract until the end of the season.

And he reckons he deserves a new long term deal.

They talk s***, it's all about who they think is a good bloke and that. It's like they don't even see us play.

Aye, its all a pals act, none of them would have a go at Souness even tho the football was a mess and he dismantled a half decent side.

Guest The Libertine

the new players wont be very happy to find out they've been conned into joining us if kinnear is just saying this for effect.

Guest Howaythetoon

They might have floated the idea of a lucrative contract around but I guarantee they won't be seriously thinking of actually handing Kinnear such a deal, they're just trying to keep him sweet at a time (not incidentally) where he seems to be asking questions of them regarding transfers, money, control of transfers and whether they fully realise just what kind of position we are in. If there is one think Kinnear would sell his soul to the devil for it would be a proper contract at the club, to become the permanent manager beyond this season. And they know it. They are playing him for a mug like they played KK. They have no intention of handing him this lucrative deal just like they have no intention of spending decent money on the decent players he would like and at some stage was told they would do all they could to get him.

I can seriously see Kinnear walking out at the end of the window or before the season end. 

They might have floated the idea of a lucrative contract around but I guarantee they won't be seriously thinking of actually handing Kinnear such a deal, they're just trying to keep him sweet at a time (not incidentally) where he seems to be asking questions of them regarding transfers, money, control of transfers and whether they fully realise just what kind of position we are in. If there is one think Kinnear would sell his soul to the devil for it would be a proper contract at the club, to become the permanent manager beyond this season. And they know it. They are playing him for a mug like they played KK. They have no intention of handing him this lucrative deal just like they have no intention of spending decent money on the decent players he would like and at some stage was told they would do all they could to get him.

I can seriously see Kinnear walking out at the end of the window or before the season end. 

The evil genius.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No, because that would mean there is a god

And before someone turns around and says 'who else will come', to be perfectly honest i don't give a flying fuck as long as this foul-mouthed embarassment to himself, the players and the club isn't in chanrge for a second longer than he needs to be

The evil genius.

He's got it all under control.

"Come on Jose man, you've won the Italian league and CL already. Pleeeeease?"

You start to think that big mike is teaching us a lesson like :lol:

He's f***ed it up so bad I could honestly believe that he's doing all of this out of spite.

Maybe there's a deal between Ashley and his mate Daniel Levy. If Ashley takes us down then as a reward Enic buy out Sports Direct at way over market value and Ashley also will be given a stake in the team he supports....  :kasper:

Guest sittingontheball

More poor leadership today.

Did he slyly unscrew a stud from owen's right boot making him mis-hit all his shots then?

The team collapsed after the penalty. When something goes against you, the manager and captain have to lift the players. We simply made it easy for a very poor Blackburn side to go on and score more. I think it was Peter Schmiechel (sp?) who said he would give himself thirty seconds to get over any clanger. He was playing at the top, but if anything you need even more fortitude at the bottom.

I've always rated Owen but he's been very poor this last five matches or so. He's been missing a lot of chances and otherwise contributing very little indeed. Perhaps it wouldn't matter so much if we had other goalscorers, but we don't. At least not fit ones. Owen is also not captain material.

More poor leadership today.

Did he slyly unscrew a stud from owen's right boot making him mis-hit all his shots then?

The team collapsed after the penalty. When something goes against you, the manager and captain have to lift the players. We simply made it easy for a very poor Blackburn side to go on and score more. I think it was Peter Schmiechel (sp?) who said he would give himself thirty seconds to get over any clanger. He was playing at the top, but if anything you need even more fortitude at the bottom.

I've always rated Owen but he's been very poor this last five matches or so. He's been missing a lot of chances and otherwise contributing very little indeed. Perhaps it wouldn't matter so much if we had other goalscorers, but we don't. At least not fit ones. Owen is also not captain material.

folding after conceding has been an NUFC trait for a few years now.

Guest aoliversaknob

For all Joes lack of ability :yikes: I  feel he is being taken for a mug by the senior (mis)management.  He is of course a mug anyway and I dont know why I am suprised at that.

This window is going the same as previous ones. Its just Joe has far more  to lose the kk ever did. I believe however there will come a point around the 27 / 28 of Jan that jokinhere realises no money will be spent in real terms and he has been led up the garden path with what is left of his (poor) reputation dependant on dodgy panic buys by d wise in the last two days of the window.

eerrmmm....... sound familiar?????????????  its just some have more dignity than others.

There may well come a time in the few weeks when he has also had enough of this shite!

Old and not spot-on at all, actually. In fact, totally fuckin' wrong.

If KK hadn't seen a football match for 3 years prior to his appointment, Kinnear had never picked up a newspaper last year where both Allardyce and KK were weeping about the same thing he is weeping about right now.