Magpies sign Vuckic

Dokko

Ranger - Vuckic for the future

http://www.ekipa.org/catalog/volja_ljudstva/vuckic1-20080602171033.jpg

A young Nicky Butt, Forssell and Owen Hargreaves in that picture. Matey is also a slightly fat Cristiano Ronaldo (that spelt right WTF?)

from Haris:

“I feel great. I’m delighted to come in such big and well organized club.”

“The players have really welcomed me and also the Newcastle United Board.”

All I can say is I’m looking forward to the beginning of the adventure which is ahead of me.”

From Domzale's president

“The English watched Haris for a while.”

“They tested him, and Newcastle United watched him in Domzale matches and also in matches for the national team. “

“They showed they wanted him more then any other club, and that’s the reason he came here.”

“He passed the test at Milan, but we all felt that Newcastle United was the right choice for him.”

“People asked us why we sold him, but we want to give our players who get big opportunities a chance.”

“To get to better places where they can progress. Even more, we want to help them and stand by their side.”

Also: Financially Newcastle United asked the Slovenian club not to talk to the press about finances. Haris is now getting a scholarship, and at 17 years old he’ll sign a 3 year professional deal.

So he chose us over AC Milan? :lol:

Guest Heneage

“I feel great. I’m delighted to come in such big and well organized club.”

Pfft, good one.

Even chaos must be organized. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is Vuckic the player that Blackburn were supposed to be interested in? I'm sure I saw a story about them taking a player on trial that we've had recently. I think the story came out yesterday, I'll go and have a look for it.

EDIT: Sorry, it was Andras Gosztonyi, not the best source either lol

http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburn-trump-newcastle-hungarian-starlet-gosztonyi-225821