There's Only One

Tooj

I was a season ticket holder the first time he was manager and yes brought the club back to life and was a joy to watch, however he left us in the Sh*te the first time.

When he came back the 2nd time I was abit caution after him leaving us, England and Man City when the going got tough...I was proved wrong when he left at the beginning on this season and totally screwed our season up and for this don't ever want him back as the first sign of trouble he'd be off like a shot again.

Are these people a fan of Keegan or a fan of the newcastle united?

Join a fan club.

I'd say everybody in here express their opinions because they want what's best for Newcastle United. Whether Keegan is/was/could have been the man I'm not going to bother discussing. But the current situation which we, in my opinion, has been working consistently towards reaching isn't exactly anything to brag about. That is, unless we want to be named the most  ridiculous football club in history.

Guest Gemmill

Pretty obvious singing it was more to make a point to the cretinous club owner who is watching us slide down the table, and the useless fucking manager who said cretinous owner has just rewarded with a "lucrative" contract offer.  The point being that it could all have been so very very different.

And yet this sails over the head of total retards who take the "OMG SUM1 MENSHUND KEEGAN!!111 HIM AM CUNT AND BOTTLA!" approach.

Serious question:  are there still people on here that think that Mike Ashley is doing a good job running this club?

Cheers for resigning 3 games into the season. Brilliant. :thup:

Open your eyes man! If only Ashley had backed KK, we wouldn't be in this mess. I'm all for giving Ashley a 2nd chance, but so far he's done nothing to show me he's going to "drive the club forward" like he promised. I hope he proves me wrong. If not, he deserves all the stick he gets.

Granted, protests don't do any good, but people get understandably frustrated. Those frustrations are going to come out at some point.

He can't sell the club, so we're stuck with him, but he can't expect us to have any respect for him until he stops the club we love from self destructing.

Anyone who thinks he didnt try are complete mongs.

I respect the guy more than i ever did, he was the only one capable of getting the guys on pitch to perform and had some morals about him. 

I'm gutted that I don't give a shit about the man anymore. His time is gone, wish he hadn't bothered to come back now. I'm sure he's very proud of himself for taking the high ground, although it's very arguable that what he did was staying loyal to the fans and his morals at all.

If we go down he'll be one of many I hold responsible.

Pretty obvious singing it was more to make a point to the cretinous club owner who is watching us slide down the table, and the useless fucking manager who said cretinous owner has just rewarded with a "lucrative" contract offer.  The point being that it could all have been so very very different.

And yet this sails over the head of total retards who take the "OMG SUM1 MENSHUND KEEGAN!!111 HIM AM CUNT AND BOTTLA!" approach.

Serious question:  are there still people on here that think that Mike Ashley is doing a good job running this club?

Plenty. :nope:

Guest Gemmill

Plenty.

That's actually incredible.

Plenty. :nope:

Like who?

I must be blind.

Guest toonlass

Anyone who thinks he didnt try are complete mongs.

I respect the guy more than i ever did, he was the only one capable of getting the guys on pitch to perform and had some morals about him. 

I'm gutted that I don't give a shit about the man anymore. His time is gone, wish he hadn't bothered to come back now. I'm sure he's very proud of himself for taking the high ground, although it's very arguable that what he did was staying loyal to the fans and his morals at all.

If we go down he'll be one of many I hold responsible.

I am pretty sure he will be gutted that we are in the mess that we are in tbh. I still think what he did was done on principle, something Mike Ashley knows nothing about. You can hold Kevin Keegan responsible if you want M4TT, but there is only one man who is responsible for the shite that we currently stand in and that is Mike Ashley!

Guest toonlass

There are fucking loads that don't seem to mind leaping to his defence. It's the fans' fault, Keegan's fault, the banner's fault etc etc.

That poor banner, being persecuted for just going to a match!

There are fucking loads that don't seem to mind leaping to his defence. It's the fans' fault, Keegan's fault, the banner's fault etc etc.

Well, fair enough, but I think most people blame him first and foremost, but will admit there are other factors involved as well such as what you have listed.

I've not seen anyone from the best of my knowledge here or elsewhere who thinks he is doing a good job (or is not at least in part to blame for this debacle) however.

Unbelievable, the stick Keegan is getting on here. f***ing disgraceful.

No it isn't. Not everyone thinks he is without fault, get over it.

Of course it is. You can't take away the good KK has done at this club in the past, whatever you think of his leaving this time round.

I don't know exactly why he left, but i do know who i think has more love for this club, and it's not Ashley/Wise/Lambias, it's KK.

The board have f**ked up by p*ssing him off IMO.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Pretty obvious singing it was more to make a point to the cretinous club owner who is watching us slide down the table, and the useless f***ing manager who said cretinous owner has just rewarded with a "lucrative" contract offer.  The point being that it could all have been so very very different.

And yet this sails over the head of total retards who take the "OMG SUM1 MENSHUND KEEGAN!!111 HIM AM c*** AND BOTTLA!" approach.

Baggio and his friends

Cheers for resigning 3 games into the season. Brilliant. :thup:

Open your eyes man! If only Ashley had backed KK, we wouldn't be in this mess. I'm all for giving Ashley a 2nd chance, but so far he's done nothing to show me he's going to "drive the club forward" like he promised. I hope he proves me wrong. If not, he deserves all the stick he gets.

Granted, protests don't do any good, but people get understandably frustrated. Those frustrations are going to come out at some point.

He can't sell the club, so we're stuck with him, but he can't expect us to have any respect for him until he stops the club we love from self destructing.

I'm well aware of how bad a job Ashley has done. I also think Keegan chose the wrong time to make his point, we had an entire season ahead of us and i think with him here we wouldn't be in a relegation fight. I can't help but feel he threw the towel in too early.

I'm well aware of how bad a job Ashley has done. I also think Keegan chose the wrong time to make his point, we had an entire season ahead of us and i think with him here we wouldn't be in a relegation fight. I can't help but feel he threw the towel in too early.

This.

I still think what he did was done on principle, something Mike Ashley knows nothing about.

I'm sure that's what he thinks he did, but his idea of principles was seriously skewed or miscalculated. Get over yourself Kev and don't slam everyone in the shit just because you can.

Guest toonlass

This.

I still think what he did was done on principle, something Mike Ashley knows nothing about.

I'm sure that's what he thinks he did, but his idea of principles was seriously skewed or miscalculated. Get over yourself Kev and don't slam everyone in the shit just because you can.

How do you work that one out? He could see the Newcastle fans were being shafted by the bloke, he was over-ruled by a cock-eyed dwarf who gets a nosebleed when he goes any further north than the Watford Gap. Yes the timing wasn't brilliant, but maybe he just couldn't stand being lied to and over-ruled by people who haven't got the first clue about Newcastle United!

Its all about respect.

What ever the flaws of the man, and what ever part he played in this current seasons debacle, the man still deserves our utmost respect for what he has done for us.

Some of the language used when referencing him, use of the word like "bottler", use of photographs, in my opinion are very disappointing.

There's a difference between "leaping to his defence" and "thinking he's doing a good job".  What you mean is there are people who don't solely blame Ashley for absolutely everything that has gone wrong.

I doubt anyone thinks he is doing a good job.

We had a system in place so if the manager Head Coach (1st team) fucked off it could cope.

Wise & TJ with all there contacts found us JFK. Because JFK has been a arse licker & a PR man for Ashley he is going to get a new contract, Ashley is fucking clown if he dishing out a contract to JFK that has fuck all to do with football. Give JFK a good wedge if he keeps us & then let him go.

JFK cares & is up for the fight but that is not enough long term.

There's a difference between "leaping to his defence" and "thinking he's doing a good job".  What you mean is there are people who don't solely blame Ashley for absolutely everything that has gone wrong.

I doubt anyone thinks he is doing a good job.

Pretty much what I was getting at.

Its all about respect.

What ever the flaws of the man, and what ever part he played in this current seasons debacle, the man still deserves our utmost respect for what he has done for us.Some of the language used when referencing him, use of the word like "bottler", use of photographs, in my opinion are very disappointing.

this sums my thoughts up, but i do enjoy the mud slinging approach to the debate. ;D

We had a system in place so if the manager Head Coach (1st team) fucked off it could cope.

Wise & TJ with all there contacts found us JFK. Because JFK has been a arse licker & a PR man for Ashley he is going to get a new contract, Ashley is fucking clown if he dishing out a contract to JFK that has fuck all to do with football. Give JFK a good wedge if he keeps us & then let him go.

JFK cares & is up for the fight but that is not enough long term.

Thats it bang on the nose the Thespence. Of course it was disappointing KK, but a new manager shold have just slid right in