The Mackems Game

Tooj

Guest Gazmatron

I reckon we will win this 2-1, sunderland are just as bad as us and with home advantage we should sneak it. Btw sorry if this has been mentioned already but when is Oba Martins back?

Harper

R Taylor  Coloccini  Bassong  Enrique

Duff           Nolan  Butt         Gutierrez

Carroll  Ameobi

Square pegs and square holes, please. :thup:

Slowest frontline in PL history?

I'm well aware we could slow it down by introducing the Dukes....

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

Could have it's benefits if we kept the ball on the ground and used an attacking central-midfielder.

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

Could have it's benefits if we kept the ball on the ground and used an attacking central-midfielder.

It could. Shame about the shit finishing and first touch it would produce. Having never seen him play, I'd still start lovelyhands over one of them.

All you nhave to remember guys is we're playing Sunderland.....not Man. United...or even Man. City fir that matter....3 points for us.no danger.

:thup: we'll cock them

Stop saying that, it's doing us no favours!

All you nhave to remember guys is we're playing Sunderland.....not Man. United...or even Man. City fir that matter....3 points for us.no danger.

Why...positive rules.....negative spreads!!

He's said it before the last two and they've cocked us! :razz:

This will be a far from easy game, their strikers piss all over ours at the minute and in Malbranque and Richardson (although I don't rate him that highly) they have two players who can do that something special every now and then.

I am worried :(

Not derby's surely mate...Mo aint old enough surely..

This will be a far from easy game, their strikers piss all over ours at the minute and in Malbranque and Richardson (although I don't rate him that highly) they have two players who can do that something special every now and then.

I am worried :(

I predict now...Fulop will have a mare...he's due a proper f-up.

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

It could. Shame about the shit finishing and first touch it would produce. Having never seen him play, I'd still start lovelyhands over one of them.

Can't say an awful lot for Carroll but Shola's finishing has never been his problem, definitely not.

Sooner or later it'll work!

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

Can't say an awful lot for Carroll but Shola's finishing has never been his problem, definitely not.

Not his biggest problem, but still a problem.

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

Disagree entirely tbh. For all his flaws, Shola's always been a decent finisher.

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

Disagree entirely tbh. For all his flaws, Shola's always been a decent finisher.

Can't agree. Surprisingly good penalty taker, but not a good finisher imo. Shocking at one on ones.

Sooner or later it'll work!

My 5,000th post. As full of wisdom as any of the others.

Harper

Carroll  Ameobi

Can't agree. Surprisingly good penalty taker, but not a good finisher imo. Shocking at one on ones.

I disagree.

;)

Guest The Libertine

EL-HADJI DIOUF threatened to stab Anton Ferdinand in a vicious fight.

The bust-up took place at a post-match meal after Sunderland’s 1-0 midweek win against Fulham.

A senior player said: “It was worse than anything I have ever seen and when they were pulled apart El-Hadji shouted that he would stick Anton with a knife.”

No knife was brandished but the severity of the fight has left the Sunderland squad shocked.

The bust-up continued the next day in training and boss Ricky Sbragia sold the Senegal striker, 28, to Blackburn for £2million just 24 hours later.

England Under-21 star Ferdinand was the innocent victim in the feud which began during Tuesday’s match. The pair accused each other of a lack of effort and the tear-up continued after the game in the dressing room.

Our source added: “It started during the game but El-Hadji clearly felt it wasn’t finished. It all kicked off. But the fight escalated extremely quickly and became very violent.

“At first we thought it was best to let them get it out of their system.

“But it became so vicious we feared that Anton could end up with serious injuries and El-Hadji was pulled off him.

“The squad was left stunned by what we had witnessed. Nobody spoke. None of us were surprised when we heard El-Hadji had been sold to Blackburn.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2192308.ece

:aww:

EL-HADJI DIOUF threatened to stab Anton Ferdinand in a vicious fight.

The bust-up took place at a post-match meal after Sunderland’s 1-0 midweek win against Fulham.

A senior player said: “It was worse than anything I have ever seen and when they were pulled apart El-Hadji shouted that he would stick Anton with a knife.”

No knife was brandished but the severity of the fight has left the Sunderland squad shocked.

The bust-up continued the next day in training and boss Ricky Sbragia sold the Senegal striker, 28, to Blackburn for £2million just 24 hours later.

England Under-21 star Ferdinand was the innocent victim in the feud which began during Tuesday’s match. The pair accused each other of a lack of effort and the tear-up continued after the game in the dressing room.

Our source added: “It started during the game but El-Hadji clearly felt it wasn’t finished. It all kicked off. But the fight escalated extremely quickly and became very violent.

“At first we thought it was best to let them get it out of their system.

“But it became so vicious we feared that Anton could end up with serious injuries and El-Hadji was pulled off him.

“The squad was left stunned by what we had witnessed. Nobody spoke. None of us were surprised when we heard El-Hadji had been sold to Blackburn.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2192308.ece

:aww:

what a fkn tool he is :lol: