The Mackems Game

Tooj

Lol @ Xisco. JFK said "we have one fit striker and that's CArroll"

He doesn't know Xisco exists.

Xisco should change his name to Bill Bloggs and suggest a friendly game of darts down the local, he'll be on Joe's radar pronto. O0

As for this game I don't think we'll win it, a strike force of Carroll and Lovenkrands sounds pretty desperate to me.

Lol @ Xisco. JFK said "we have one fit striker and that's CArroll"

He doesn't know Xisco exists.

disgrace really to say that, no respect.....but not surprised

We laugh but you're right. It is very disrespectful to not even acknowledge that he is a striker currently on the clubs books.  :no:

Is Xisco fit because I would play him and Carroll up front and set the team up to fire the crosses in.

I've got a feeling we won't start playing xisco until after the window shuts, because as soon as he plays 10 games for us, we owe his ex club about £2.5m for appearances. So until no-one comes in for him this January, he won't play.

Stupid idea but oh well. I'm looking forward to seeing the lad play. You don't play for the spanish u-21 team if you're a mug, I kinda feel sorry for the lad but I'm sure the clause situation has been explained to him long ago.

Guest Stephen927

what has the window got to do with Xisco playing or not?

Money from the Given sale used to pay the next installment to Deportivo?

That is if that rumour is true.

Guest neesy111

Is Xisco fit because I would play him and Carroll up front and set the team up to fire the crosses in.

I've got a feeling we won't start playing xisco until after the window shuts, because as soon as he plays 10 games for us, we owe his ex club about £2.5m for appearances. So until no-one comes in for him this January, he won't play.

Stupid idea but oh well. I'm looking forward to seeing the lad play. You don't play for the spanish u-21 team if you're a mug, I kinda feel sorry for the lad but I'm sure the clause situation has been explained to him long ago.

we can't sell him anycase because you aren't allowed to play for more than 2 clubs a season and he played for depo before he come

ah right. seems pretty ridiculous that we cant play the lad till the window passes. really pointless paying £6m for him in the first place.

its probably Kinnear not liking the guy. Id like to see him get a proper chance. Could have some much needed goals in him. If Martins aint fit for tomorrow. Xisco could be really useful

But why on earth would a club buy a player KNOWING that they have to pay money for him? Why? I just cant see the logic in buying a player and not playing him because you're gonna have to pay an installment for him. Its just barmy!

I think its got to be Kinnear just not liking the lad. He hasnt done too much wrong and hes already got a goal for us. Maybe Ashley's telling him not to play him.....or pretend that he doesnt exist?

Guest Stephen927

ah right. seems pretty ridiculous that we cant play the lad till the window passes. really pointless paying £6m for him in the first place.

its probably Kinnear not liking the guy. Id like to see him get a proper chance. Could have some much needed goals in him. If Martins aint fit for tomorrow. Xisco could be really useful

The rumour was that we have paid so much to Deportivo up front, with the rest coming after he makes 10 appearances (apparently £2.5m). With the club as skint as it is, we might have to sell a player to fund the next installment, which would maybe explain why he hasn't got a look in but wouldn't explain why we would agree to that especially if we have no money to pay for it. Imagine if he had set the world alight and then come 9 appearances, sorry Xisco lad you're being benched.  :lol:

So confusing..

The rumour was that we have paid so much to Deportivo up front, with the rest coming after he makes 10 appearances (apparently £2.5m). With the club as skint as it is, we might have to sell a player to fund the next installment, which would maybe explain why he hasn't got a look in but wouldn't explain why we would agree to that especially if we have no money to pay for it. Imagine if he had set the world alight and then come 9 appearances, sorry Xisco lad you're being benched.  :lol:

So confusing..

Ye it is. His scoring record in Spain wasnt what you'd call exceptional but he was supposed to be canny. He's more than worth a go for us at the moment, though. He played well against Hull I though yet was dropped the following game! Such unprofessionalism at this club.

So confusing..

Ye it is. His scoring record in Spain wasnt what you'd call exceptional but he was supposed to be canny. He's more than worth a go for us at the moment, though. He played well against Hull I though yet was dropped the following game! Such unprofessionalism at this club.

Yeah, I'd like to believe thats true but maybe its just the fact that Xisco is shite and not suited to the league at all?

More than likely its both knowing this club.

So we know it will be a Nolan and Butt CM, wonder if Oba will be on the bench at least? I fkn hope so anyway.

Would prefer Bass at LB to Enrique but still means Edgar at RB instead of Taylor.

No matter what we do its not going to be a balanced side.

Guest Heneage

Ferdinand 50/50 for them.......judging by the reaction on the scum forums they`re shitting themselves at the the thought of McShane coming in as his replacement. Some player called Michael Kay (who the fk is he?) brought in as cover too

Where is it being reported that antons 50 50?