The Mackems Game

Tooj

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Krul, Enrique, Bassong, Coloccini, Taylor, Edgar, Duff, Gutierrez, Nolan, Lovenkrands, Geremi, Donaldson, Donninger, Godsmark, Xisco, Carroll, LuaLua, Ranger

Oh dear god....

edit- No Butt?

Ferdinand 50/50 for them.......judging by the reaction on the scum forums they`re shitting themselves at the the thought of McShane coming in as his replacement. Some player called Michael Kay (who the fk is he?) brought in as cover too

McShane's also injured.

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Krul, Enrique, Bassong, Coloccini, Taylor, Edgar, Duff, Gutierrez, Nolan, Lovenkrands, Geremi, Donaldson, Donninger, Godsmark, Xisco, Carroll, LuaLua, Ranger

Oh dear god....

edit- No Butt?

BBC fkd up

Ferdinand 50/50 for them.......judging by the reaction on the scum forums they`re shitting themselves at the the thought of McShane coming in as his replacement. Some player called Michael Kay (who the fk is he?) brought in as cover too

McShane's also injured.

:dave:

McShane's also injured.

might end up throwing a kid in at the deep end in Michael Kay........might prove nice for us

Guest toonlass

McShane's also injured.

might end up throwing a kid in at the deep end in Michael Kay........might prove nice for us

Wonder how the bouncers stewards are going to manage tomorrow. I can see there being massive problems tbh

McShane's also injured.

Wonder how the bouncers stewards are going to manage tomorrow. I can see there being massive problems tbh

Between the SS and the away end?

Guest toonlass

McShane's also injured.

Between the SS and the away end?

Aye.

Whats the mackem scum's likely line up then? Hope they stick that fucker Macka between the sticks.

Who? The blind lad who phones up all the different radio phone ins?

Whats the mackem scum's likely line up then? Hope they stick that fucker Macka between the sticks.

Fulop

Bardsley    Ferdinand     Collins     McCartney

Malbranque    Whitehead     Reid     Richardson

Cisse     Jones

Leadbitter might come in to midfield for Richardson, if he's not fit enough to start, with Reid moving to the LM slot. I'd imagine the rest of the team is nailed-on though.

Tainio has been playing but is doubtful, so maybe he'll slot in if he makes it (same as above for how they would switch).

There's an ITK on their forum who says Ferdinand is 50/50, some youth kid in as potential cover. Reading through a few pages of the thread it seems this guy has been reliable in the past. Shame we don't have some more potent strikers fit to test them.

So we're looking at

Lovercrabs     Carroll

Gutierrez    Nolan          Butt      Duff

Enrique     Bassong    Coloccini  Taylor

Harper

There's an ITK on their forum who says Ferdinand is 50/50, some youth kid in as potential cover. Reading through a few pages of the thread it seems this guy has been reliable in the past. Shame we don't have some more potent strikers fit to test them.

Big boost for us if he misses out especially if this Kay is a right back as they seem to think.

http://www.football.co.uk/sunderland/players/michael_kay_125512.shtml - doesn't look like he'd be much competition for Carroll in the air at least. Whether Ferdinand plays or not, we need to swing as many crosses in as possible and aim for Carroll's head. Pity we haven't got anyone with good crossing ability like.

Big boost for us if he misses out especially if this Kay is a right back as they seem to think.

http://www.football.co.uk/sunderland/players/michael_kay_125512.shtml - doesn't look like he'd be much competition for Carroll in the air at least. Whether Ferdinand plays or not, we need to swing as many crosses in as possible and aim for Carroll's head. Pity we haven't got anyone with good crossing ability like.

Geremi? Gets plenty of assists at least.

colo aint bad ;)

I imagine that Bardsley would play centre back if that Kay guy has to play, or maybe McCartney. In all honesty I don't know but you would expect the youth guy to be played at right back. Ferdinand will probably make it anyway, they must know we're down to the bare bones up front anyway.

I think Duff, Lovenkrands and Jonas will be rotated between the wigns and just off the front man, mainly because JFK doesn't know who's best where.

my blind optimism has skyrocketed today.

I think we'll win.  Go 1 up and the crowd will definitely get going, which will be oh so important.

Might stick money on 2-2 though, with our home record this season.

Mine hasnt.

We will get beat, simple as that Im afraid.