Black Power!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest LucaAltieri

I get your point, but...

Dear God, there has got to be a better way to phrase this than that :doh:

He's put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

He needs to brush up on his Asian mathematics power!

Guest sicko2ndbest

What a stupid point, just because athleticism is associated more with black people doesn't mean it's exclusive to them.

Black power.. idiot.

This is a valid point and one i take on board, however, my point is also to highlight how influential Beye and Martins are on our first team.

But Rooney and Zambrotta would be influential to our team. The nationality or race of a player shouldn't come into their physical attributes.

It's like saying only Brazilians play with flair, so lets get a few of them in.

Why is the semi final and final of the Olympic 100m always contested by black athletes. Its because they are faster than white athletes. That is not racist but a FACT.

American football, Basketball are heavily populated by black athletes, because of their power and pace.

I think my point is completely valid!

What a stupid point, just because athleticism is associated more with black people doesn't mean it's exclusive to them.

Black power.. idiot.

This is a valid point and one i take on board, however, my point is also to highlight how influential Beye and Martins are on our first team.

bit like Bellamy and Robert transforming us into a champion's league side and arguably the best counter attacking team in the league.

Look at Pompey last season

James

Johnson Distin Campbell

PBD Diarra Muntari

Benjani

They were the best counter attaking team in the league, because they were defensively sound and offensively powerful and rapid.

i'm not saying there arent athletic black players. i am saying there are also athletic white players, and black players who are unathletic. your OP demolishes your own argument by mentioning the likes of geremi and shola (not to mention cacapa). im sure enrique is a damn sight stronger and quicker than Babayaro was too and Jonas gives us the pace and strong forward running we've lacked since Dyer, sometimes two players can't bring him down. nothing to do with his race, everything to do with his inherent talent and attributes.

we dont need more white lads, or more black lads, we need more athleticism and better players full stop.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Black power.. idiot.

bit like Bellamy and Robert transforming us into a champion's league side and arguably the best counter attacking team in the league.

Look at Pompey last season

James

Johnson Distin Campbell

PBD Diarra Muntari

Benjani

They were the best counter attaking team in the league, because they were defensively sound and offensively powerful and rapid.

i'm not saying there arent athletic black players. i am saying there are also athletic white players, and black players who are unathletic. your OP demolishes your own argument by mentioning the likes of geremi and shola (not to mention cacapa). im sure enrique is a damn sight stronger and quicker than Babayaro was too and Jonas gives us the pace and strong forward running we've lacked since Dyer, sometimes two players can't bring him down. nothing to do with his race, everything to do with his inherent talent and attributes.

we dont need more white lads, or more black lads, we need more athleticism and better players full stop.

Ok name a white player with the athleticism and ability that would fill the void!

Black power.. idiot.

But Rooney and Zambrotta would be influential to our team. The nationality or race of a player shouldn't come into their physical attributes.

Why is the semi final and final of the Olympic 100m always contested by black athletes. Its because they are faster than white athletes. That is not racist but a FACT.

American football, Basketball are heavily populated by black athletes, because of their power and pace.

Not that many in the NHL I notice.  :shifty:

You can go on about power and pace all you want but these attributes aren't exclusive to any race and you're making a very sweeping generalisation by saying that. Besides, pace and power are not the only contributing factors  to a successful football team, or indeed any sports team for that matter. You've got a valid point by saying we need more steel in the side, but by saying we need it from black people specifically is just stupid and small minded.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/Andrewr05/FACEPALM/facepalmxd.gif

I'm going to leave it at that.

Really, the fact that people actually have to explain why this is a silly thread is almost as sad as the thread itself.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Black power.. idiot.

You can go on about power and pace all you want but these attributes aren't exclusive to any race and you're making a very sweeping generalisation by saying that. Besides, pace and power are not the only contributing factors  to a successful football team, or indeed any sports team for that matter. You've got a valid point by saying we need more steel in the side, but by saying we need it from black people specifically is just stupid and small minded.

It is not small minded at all.

We lack power and pace. Some black players have both of these attributes in abundance. I think you are naive and socially reclusive if you think otherwise

Black power.. idiot.

We lack power and pace. Some black players have both of these attributes in abundance. I think you are naive and socially reclusive if you think otherwise

mackems.gif

I'm sorry, I just can't resist.

Guest sicko2ndbest

f***ing hell, never thought I'd see this. The OP says 'black players have strength and pace' and then lists a load of our black players who have no such thing.

I'd lol if it wasn't so disturbing.

Again!!!! read the OP

I say Martins, Beye and Bass are our only influential black players!

Guest Heneage

Yeah, Portsmouth are doing really well with all their black power, aren't they?

Racist.

I bet Jesse Jackson's creaming his pants reading this.

Black power.. idiot.

If I'm naive and 'socially reclusive' for thinking that power and pace aren't exclusive to black athletes then so be it.

The fact that you've dropped to name calling because hardly anyone agrees with your opinion says it all really.

Bet we'd be fucked when the ACN came about if you was the manager.