The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Guest LucaAltieri

Well, well,

If we are Relegated, Ashley will lose in the Region of 30-40 Million,..

I believe if he Had backed keegan to this tune, and not overuled him with Dennis Wise, we would be looking to Europe next season. And in fact, his investment would therefore have cost him nothing,....FOOL.

I believe that if Keegan had grown a pair and stayed anyway, we wouldn't be getting relegated either.

Quit on principle, and has been proven right.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

He left and sapped all the morale out of the squad right at the start of the season. We've never recovered from it.

Well, well,

I believe if he Had backed keegan to this tune, and not overuled him with Dennis Wise, we would be looking to Europe next season. And in fact, his investment would therefore have cost him nothing,....FOOL.

I believe that if Keegan had grown a pair and stayed anyway, we wouldn't be getting relegated either.

Must be nice for him.

Watch it mate, remember, you arnt from Newcastle, you couldnt possibly understand what Kevin Keegan means to this club.

^ this

Watching Sir Bob in the stands today as this shit unfolded completely cut a cold one through the heart.

Still many walk this earth saying he was 'right to be sacked.'

The moment that axe fell, this club's decline was inevitable. That we would fall this far so far, nobody would've guessed.

Great post.

Guest The Libertine

he was right to quit. his financial troubles are almost over and his handicap MUST have improved since September. it MUST have. good on him, i say.

Guest The Libertine

what the fuck is this bullshit achieving anymore

its giving me the chance to say, i told you so........

your club is in a huge mess and looking like going down. but at least you were right, eh?

your club is in a huge mess and looking like going down. but at least you were right, eh?

[/quot

How come Ashley couldnt see this mess, when he Backed Wise!!!

Well, well,

Yep.

Well, well,

Do you support Kevin Keegan or do you support Newcastle United?

Watching Sir Bob in the stands today as this s*** unfolded completely cut a cold one through the heart.

The moment that axe fell, this club's decline was inevitable. That we would fall this far so far, nobody would've guessed.

Great post.

Indeed

Well, well,

Do you support Kevin Keegan or do you support Newcastle United?

As Ive Said before, Newcastle United 1st,...but Keegan far more than Ashley

Watching Sir Bob in the stands today as this s*** unfolded completely cut a cold one through the heart.

He was right to be sacked imo, club performances had dropped off hugely for well over a season and the team was showing him alot of dissent.  If it werent for the poor quality of the league that season we would have finished midtable, very lucky to get 5th with the points we gained.

The only mistake was he shouldn't have started that season, and we had replaced him with someone ALOT better then what we did.

Self-fulfilling prophecy is right. He left because he thought the setup wasn't going to work and so it has proved, partly because he wasn't here.

We should have kept him.

He was right to be sacked imo, club performances had dropped off hugely for well over a season and the team was showing him alot of dissent.  If it werent for the poor quality of the league that season we would have finished midtable, very lucky to get 5th with the points we gained.

The only mistake was he shouldn't have started that season, and we had replaced him with someone ALOT better then what we did.

that'll be the team containing Bowyer and Dyer that was 'showing a lot of dissent'?

Thank fuck that got sorted out, obviously it was the correct decision to sack ~SBR and replace him with someone who would take no shit. :nope:

Fans like you deserve to be watching coca cola footie next season.

Self-fulfilling prophecy is right. He left because he thought the setup wasn't going to work and so it has proved, partly because he wasn't here.

We should have kept him.

I agree, Ashley should have begged him to come back. Even though he was clearly unhappy with the 'system' I believe he would have stayed had he been allowed

to bring in 1 or 2 of his own players before the window closed.

We should have kept him.

I agree, Ashley should have begged him to come back. Even though he was clearly unhappy with the 'system' I believe he would have stayed had he been allowed

to bring in 1 or 2 of his own players before the window closed.

I agree, I think Wise was the stumbling Block, and if so, was he worth Losing our premiership status for.?

He could of easily hired a new proper manager and not Joe Kinnear and we probably wouldnt be in this position. Or how about not taking Keegan back at all last January.

Guest neesy111

this is right, we only finished on 5 points less the next season under souness and finished 8 places lower

robson had lost the dressing room, he should of sacked dyer on the spot

that'll be the team containing Bowyer and Dyer that was 'showing a lot of dissent'?

Thank f*** that got sorted out, obviously it was the correct decision to sack ~SBR and replace him with someone who would take no s***. :nope:

From that response you dont have a fucking clue, everyone and i mean everyone on here wanted him to go the season before.  If you are of the belief that the number of people wanting him to leave were actually in the minority, no helping you.

Also, i wrote he should of been replaced with someone alot better, which you ignored.

Your that deluded you deserve to be watching coca cola footie next season.

Thank f*** that got sorted out, obviously it was the correct decision to sack ~SBR and replace him with someone who would take no s***. :nope:

From that response you dont have a f***ing clue, everyone and i mean everyone on here wanted him to go the season before.  If you are of the belief that the number of people wanting him to leave were actually in the minority, no helping you.

Also, i wrote he should of been replaced with someone alot better, which you ignored.

Your that deluded you deserve to be watching coca cola footie next season.

If what you claim is correct then 'everyone and i mean everyone on here' deserves to be watching coca cola footie next year aswell.