The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

I hope those of you having a pop at KK realise you have played directly into the hands of Llambias, who leaked the story about the £25m to the press. The bastards in charge have deliberately tried to ruin Keegan and his standing amongst Newcastle fans and have succeeded in doing so in a lot of people.

They must be laughing their tits off at what they've done to an NUFC legend.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

I hope those of you having a pop at KK realise you have played directly into the hands of Llambias, who leaked the story about the £25m to the press. The bastards in charge have deliberately tried to ruin Keegan and his standing amongst Newcastle fans and have succeeded in doing so in a lot of people.

The ashley bummers cant see it tho.

Slurping up ashleys love juice by the glass full.

Was it on about page 5 where I pointed out that most people who have lost respect for Keegan actually hate Ashley too?

You don't have to love one to hate the other.

Bit tired of pointing this out to you, as it's clearly not going in.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

tbf the majority of those having a go at keegan done so along time before the £25mill was ever mentioned.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

It worries me that so called "fans" woud be taken in by this Llambias leak. He has done this so many times and it just shows what a cretin he really is. I can see how Hitler came to power with his propoganda machine behind him, so many people just believe everything they WANT to believe, it's scary.

I hope Keegan gets what is due to him and what he is entitled to, not only has he lost out financially, the dirty tricks department have been well busy, really it just shows their complete lack of class and decency. The sooner they are gone the better.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

It worries me that so called "fans" woud be taken in by this Llambias leak. He has done this so many times and it just shows what a cretin he really is. I can see how Hitler came to power with his propoganda machine behind him, so many people just believe everything they WANT to believe, it's scary.

I hope Keegan gets what is due to him and what he is entitled to, not only has he lost out financially, the dirty tricks department have been well busy, really it just shows their complete lack of class and decency. The sooner they are gone the better.

you're as bad as the "keegan haters". theres as much evidence out there in public to blame both sides yet you can see only believe the keegan side.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

you're as bad as the "keegan haters". theres as much evidence out there in public to blame both sides yet you can see only believe the keegan side.

:nope:

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

Well, ignoring the football side of things, if I had to chose who to believe between Keegan and Ashley/Llambias, given their track record of lies and leaks, I wouldn't believe Ashley or Llambias if they told me it was snowing in the Alps. They are classless, clueless and have not one ounce of professional credibility (ask anyone in he City). Rich charvas both of them. I would believe Keegan over them every day of the week, month and year. It's pretty simple really.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

:nope:

there is very little evidence to start with that we can say "that is 100% true". we haven't seen any contract,we don't know what went on behing closed doors. so far people have picked up newspaper stories and believed whatever fits their prejudice and branded as lies those stories that don't.

as i've pointed out loads of times lots of people would still back keegan if he was in the dennis wise role and wise had been the manager. so far people can only make their minds up based on personalities....thats not enough for me.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

Well, ignoring the football side of things, if I had to chose who to believe between Keegan and Ashley/Llambias, given their track record of lies and leaks, I wouldn't believe Ashley or Llambias if they told me it was snowing in the Alps. They are classless, clueless and have not one ounce of professional credibility (ask anyone in he City). Rich charvas both of them. I would believe Keegan over them every day of the week, month and year. It's pretty simple really.

The below the belt press leaks are hardly going to work in  Ashley's favour imo. Those sitting in judgement aren'ts stupid and I doubt this type of cheap shot is going to make them come down on Ashley's side.

Absolutely spot on.

Well said mate.

i agree about ashley/wise lies and leeks.....however keegan has quite a record of it himself.

Guest antz1uk

KK wins £2m... possibly about right IMO.... he walked out but under extreme circumstances, he wins constructive dismissal... but doesnt get paid for all of his contract, just that year or agreement that was supposedly in place

KK wins £2m... possibly about right IMO.... he walked out but under extreme circumstances, he wins constructive dismissal... but doesnt get paid for all of his contract, just that year or agreement that was supposedly in place

Always remember you broke it first.

Best quote in it:

Mr Wise then told him that the player was on “You Tube” and that Mr Keegan could look him up there but he found that the clips were of poor quality and provided no proper basis for signing a player to a Premier League Club.

17. Secondly, none of the Club’s witnesses were able to identify any of the scenarios

relied upon, let alone identify a scenario from which it would have been implicit that

Mr Keegan would not have the final say.