Tamas 'Kamikaze' Kadar breaks leg

Guest toonlass

this has been going on for years but this season seems like the worst yet. it's about time we accept that we have to make provisions for it with a bigger squad than other teams.

I don't remember it being anywhere near this bad under Robson or Keegan (1st time around).

Kadar's injury is a freak occurrence, a broken bone from an impact during a match unlike most of our other injuries this season that have occurred in training.

It's those training injuries that we need to get a handle on, figure out why they're happening on such a regular basis.

Precisely. You can't plan for broken legs you can for muscle strains etc.

Such a shame. I've heard promising reports of him in reserve games and he's had nothing but glowing reports, and it looked like he was going to get his break (no pun intended) in the first team but then this happens.... Typical Newcastle luck! F*ck sake.

But what an attitude. Thats what earns you a cult hero status! Still though, he's no Nile Ranger... :coolsmiley:

I think he would have broken through this season with out the injury. I've saw him in a few reserve games and he could often look a class above. He was strong in the tackle and able to play the ball out from the back rather than just hoofing it away.

also note this from kadar too

“I broke my leg, but I reached the ball and cleared it.”

get in there son :lol:  :thup:

also someone wrote on his facebook before his injury:

"Please take out Shola Ameobi in training!!!!"  :snod:

Just talking about the reserves, what happened to the wonder kid Aaron Spear from Plymouth Fc ????????

u16s/18s dunno how he is doing, ask greg.

Sounds a bit wrong that :D

Something your not telling us Greg ;)

:lol:

Greg is pretty up to date with these things thats all.