Shepherd Has His Say (Again)

Tooj

Babayaro was an utter c***.

It took family members dropping dead for him to turn in for a game.

Prick.

You don't half get boring buddy, i think the last 3 of the posts i have seen of yours today have all called someone either a cunt or a prick, it has been fascinating.

Bravo.

Prick.

You don't half get boring buddy, i think the last 3 of the posts i have seen of yours today have all called someone either a cunt or a prick, it has been fascinating.

Bravo.

You must mistake me for someone who gives a fuk what you think.  :thup:

Prick.

You don't half get boring buddy, i think the last 3 of the posts i have seen of yours today have all called someone either a c*** or a prick, it has been fascinating.

Bravo.

Thats kind of response expected.  Don't reply then :thup:

Prick.

You don't half get boring buddy, i think the last 3 of the posts i have seen of yours today have all called someone either a c*** or a prick, it has been fascinating.

Bravo.

Good, glad i didn't disappoint you. Now can i go back to calling people cunts thanks, or do you want me to call you one since you feel left out?

Prick.

Bravo.

Good, glad i didn't disappoint you. Now can i go back to calling people c***s thanks, or do you want me to call you one since you feel left out?

Forget it i have now that the game is on, plus your boring but you don't care about that :)

Prick.

Bravo.

Good, glad i didn't disappoint you. Now can i go back to calling people c***s thanks, or do you want me to call you one since you feel left out?

Forget it i have now that the game is on, plus your boring but you don't care about that :)

And the entertainment that comes from you is riveting.

Prick.

Bravo.

bite :)

Prick.

Bravo.

bite :)

Now with examples, cheers.  :thup:

Guest aoliversaknob

I think had Freddy Shepherd remained chairman, Big Sam would have been more successful and eventually the club would have turned around at least on the pitch anyway (during the course of Big Sam's contract).

During the course of Big Sams contract the fans would not be there to watch that certain brand of non football.

I can trace the 2000/2001 losses you quote from macbeth's website, but can't find reference to the turnover or debt of £66 million on there. I may have missed it. Did those figures come from another source? 

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/newcastle/2008/assetsdebts3.htm

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/newcastle/gates2.htm

Is there a net debt figure in the current accounts btw, as quite clearly the value for 2008 on there is not right.

Freddy looks OOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD.

Lost a bit of weight too by the looks of things.

Aye, spanking those spanish lesbians must bring on a right sweat....

As far as I know the last chance FFS got was when he hire Roader instead of Martin O'nile thats about it that cunt shouldn't get any chnace at all and all his recuritment of big sam after that was not just wrong move.

bluelaugh.gif

With the popularity contest aye, which we all know counts for a lot here, certainly more than most places, but I think people would have put up with that and to be honest I even think the atmosphere would have been a bit different than it was in his first 24 games as I feel having a new billionaire owner helped to raise people's expectations. Big Sam was literally the last chance saloon for Shepherd and many fans at the time of his appointment were willing to buy into what FS was trying to sell us in the shape of Big Sam and his ideas knowing he was experienced at working with smaller budgets which under FS was coming due to the poor financial state of the club.

We'll never really know of course but at the time he was the perfect man for us and the club was the perfect club for him. By appointing such a manager FS without actually saying as such basically admitted we needed to put an end to the wild transfer ways, high wages and any behind the scenes meddling by board directors. Big Sam when questioned about that did say he had carte blanch to run the whole show, something Roeder never quite had and Sir Bobby towards the end either.

To me the whole set-up seemed like an acceptance of our situation on and off the field and an attempt to reverse the club's ailing fortunes, both financially and football wise.

I didn't like FS by that time much less trust him but I backed his appointment and believed it could work and I stand by that belief long after Big Sam left who despite those 24 games, hadn't failed spectacularly like has been painted, although he never achieved anything either but then who does in 24 games...

I agree with most of that, I thought that he was about as good as we could get at the time.  It's a pity that he turned out to be s***, Derby away is his epitaph.

The man was a very poor manager while here and he only has himself to blame for that, he was way out of his depth.

i'm going to give you some credit and show that I agree with you for a change here.......he was indeed a poor manager while he was here, but I don't know what you mean by it being his own fault. He complained - at the time - about the level of support inside the club. Its OK saying he should have had more time, maybe he should, but personally I'm going to say that because he was losing the plot and the fans, Ashley made the decision that had to be made for better or worse because there is no way of knowing how it is going to work out.

Especially when his replacement was appointed.

Mike Ashley showed through his treatment of Keegan, or maybe it was his flawed knowledge of football, that he was the wrong man for us or any club of our size by not understanding how to be successful, and not looking like he was prepared to learn, or allow his own appointment to show him the ropes and trust him.

What could have been the making of this club, and getting us back up where Keegan mark 1 and Bobby Robson put us, and doing brilliantly by enticing Keegan back by whatever it took to do it, is lost. He loses, we lose, Keegan loses, the players lose, everybody. And that is all MIKE ASHLEY'S fault , compounded by the fact that it would appear he undoubtedly had a chance to think again and didn't take it. After all the demonstrations, and the turning against him, his stance is now obvious. He isn't going to change, and for that reason, he's got no complaints and it remains his own fault.

Well said, and agree completely.