Lets be having f*cking 'avin you

The Prophet

This game on Sunday just becomes more important doesn't it? It's not about local pride any more, lose to these knackers and relegation becomes a step closer. Now I for one don't believe ninety minutes of football can get you relegated, but this fixture could do a hell of a lot of damage should it go the wrong way.

We're battered, humiliated, down in the dumps but for ninety minutes on Sunday lets just forget that. This game is huge, a draw doesn't do huge amounts of damage but a win could propel us up to eleventh and provides much needed momentum going into the game at the Hawthorns. Oh and losing? It's unthinkable.

You've heard this message before, but I'm not talking about "the cockney mafia" or positive supporting or any of this s***, its about saving our season. This game is a cup final as far as we're concerned and a damn important one at that. So let’s give these lads a reception they'll never forget. For ninety minutes lets give these players belief they can beat an average mackem side. For ninety minutes let’s stay united. In the words of Delia Smith: Lets be 'avin you.

Howay the lads.

Guest Heneage

Time we played dirty too often is it Sunderland who just use bullying, the crowd will be massive for this. We need to try and intimidate their lot.

Guest Heneage

Time we played dirty too often is it Sunderland who just use bullying, the crowd will be massive for this. We need to try and intimidate their lot.

I'm sorry but that was just a noise.

Stop trying to be funny.

Its a valid point, often its Newcastle who try pass and play the nice stuff against Sunderland, we've had the better playing staff so rarely attempt to bully them, they just used to hoof the ball long and get physical, thats exactly what we need to do from minute 1.

Guest guinness_fiend

My head will be in my hands for most of this match, will be like watching a car crash in slow motion.

But without the erection.

We havent got the players to stand up and be counted under pressure. Only really Barton. We could be in for one of the worse results in a long time.

This is a positive thread, for positive people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1999/gallery/340/league.jpg

This game on Sunday just becomes more important doesn't it? It's not about local pride any more, lose to these knackers and relegation becomes a step closer. Now I for one don't believe ninety minutes of football can get you relegated, but this fixture could do a hell of a lot of damage should it go the wrong way.

We're battered, humiliated, down in the dumps but for ninety minutes on Sunday lets just forget that. This game is huge, a draw doesn't do huge amounts of damage but a win could propel us up to eleventh and provides much needed momentum going into the game at the Hawthorns. Oh and losing? It's unthinkable.

You've heard this message before, but I'm not talking about "the cockney mafia" or positive supporting or any of this s***, its about saving our season. This game is a cup final as far as we're concerned and a damn important one at that. So let’s give these lads a reception they'll never forget. For ninety minutes lets give these players belief they can beat an average mackem side. For ninety minutes let’s stay united. In the words of Delia Smith: Lets be 'avin you.

Howay the lads.

:clap:

I bet mongs like NM wouldn't be happy with a rallying call and would rather boo everything including the fucking pigeons than support the players.

We havent got the players to stand up and be counted under pressure. Only really Barton. We could be in for one of the worse results in a long time.

Your head out of the sand yet?

It was never in the sand mate, I apologies for trying to introduce some positivity and optimism.

Cretin.

It was never in the sand mate, I apologies for trying to introduce some positivity and optimism.

Cretin.

I wasnt being negative, but as Dave said such is our lack of qaulity we need this game to be about fight and passion, but we sadly lack this as is evident from all our games.

I can't wait for Sunday. Mainly because I hope at last the ground might actually produce a decent atmosphere for a change.

I'm f***ing GUTTED that I'll be away on a f***ing business trip to Cairo :( better be able to catch the game at some f***ing tea parlor or summat  :angry:

I can't wait for Sunday. Mainly because I hope at last the ground might actually produce a decent atmosphere for a change.

Me neither. What's with all this head in hands bollocks, we need to win this game, and we will win this game. I'll be roaring the lads on till I can't speak. Comon you fuckers!  :clap2: