Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Nolan has just apologised to Anichebe.

Sorry but at 26 you should have enough experience and down right sense to know, don't dive in 2 footed on a player.

Apparently that's not what Nolan intended to do.

Sounds like people have been waiting for the first slip up to have a go tbh.

Not really, read back to earlier pages, I thought he was a shit signing and nothing has made me change my mind. A waste of £4m.

Not really, read back to earlier pages, I thought he was a shit signing and nothing has made me change my mind. A waste of £4m.

I was underwhelmed by him coming in but willing to give him a chance, and I still am.

Fans against players from the start. Not a good thing.

Guest Heneage

Sorry but at 26 you should have enough experience and down right sense to know, don't dive in 2 footed on a player.

I've seen it 5 or 6 times, I'm failing to see what he was trying.

Up until the tackle I kept asking myself why Butt was the one controlling, or trying to control, our entire midfield. There were two occasions when Butt looked beside him and he was languishing a few paces behind, and Butt passed forward or to the wings. Had no drive.

I know I'm being harsh, but I thought he was our Butt replacement for the long term. Not saying he can't be, like, before someone starts saying I've already written him off.

Guest Heneage

The fact he's a good player is more frustrating, if it was Butt then there's less anger, but he was playing well picking passes, now he's out of Bolton too.

He is a tidy, unspectacular player who will get himself into a good position every now and then. Anyone expecting anything more from an English midfielder who cost us £4m only have themselves to blame.

In a perfect world he would be a good option when our better midfielders aren't fit/are suspended but we aren't that club anymore.

The fact he's a good player is more frustrating, if it was Butt then there's less anger, but he was playing well picking passes, now he's out of Bolton too.

Define fact. Nolan hasn't been good for 2 and a half years.

Guest optimistic nit

I've seen it 5 or 6 times, I'm failing to see what he was trying.

looked like he got a bit wrong footed to me, was a horrendous tackle but he was man enough to apologise and i didnt believe that he was trying to take out anichebe.

He is a tidy, unspectacular player who will get himself into a good position every now and then. Anyone expecting anything more from an English midfielder who cost us £4m only have themselves to blame.

In a perfect world he would be a good option when our better midfielders aren't fit/are suspended but we aren't that club anymore.

aye