Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

He is saying nothing new at the time he mentioned when he joined Wigan he saw this move as similar to when his fellow former Le Harve mates:Sinama-Pongolle who left Liverpool for Recreativo & Lass Diarra who left Arsenal for Portsmouth. They both went on to get big moves after taking a step down.

Guest Heneage

Stevie Gerrard is a better option for the left wing, tbh.

He's English, too.

So is N'zogbia. Unless you mean in the figurative (slightly racist) sense.

Guest icemanblue

He's English, too.

Slightly racist? What the fuck are you on, you moron? Charles N'Zogbia is French, but has obtained citizenship here. Doesn't make the cunt any less French, does it?

Guest Heneage

He's English, too.

Slightly racist? What the f*** are you on, you moron? Charles N'Zogbia is French, but has obtained citizenship here. Doesn't make the c*** any less French, does it?

:lol:

Calm down dear I'm winding you up.

At the end of the day Spain have Senna, Portugal have Deco, if he speaks the language why not?

Guest Stephen927

And then you have Stewie Downing, Ashley Young, Milner, who can play there and do better than N'Zogbia imo. Nah, sorry Charles, you aren't good enough for France you definitely aren't good enough for England.

Guest icemanblue

He's English, too.

Slightly racist? What the f*** are you on, you moron? Charles N'Zogbia is French, but has obtained citizenship here. Doesn't make the c*** any less French, does it?

At the end of the day Spain have Senna, Portugal have Deco, if he speaks the language why not?

Because we have better, English, players who play in that position?

Tit.

I've got no problems with him playing for us if it's the best option for us. Plenty of ordinary people move to other countries and end up working in government agencies etc, so why should him playing for England be any different?

I've got no problems with him playing for us if it's the best option for us. Plenty of ordinary people move to other countries and end up working in government agencies etc, so why should him playing for England be any different?

Because he's a French prick.

John Terry is a cockney prick, Darren Bent is a adopted Mackem prick, whtat the difference?

Guest Heneage

He's English, too.

Tit.

Do you? Is Downing better? Joe Cole hasn't played with much regularity, I'd say he has as much chance as those two.

Chaffinch.

Because he's a French prick.

John Terry is a cockney prick, Darren Bent is a adopted Mackem prick, whtat the difference?

They aren't French pricks.

Guest icemanblue

He's English, too.

Tit.

Do you? Is Downing better? Joe Cole hasn't played with much regularity, I'd say he has as much chance as those two.

Chaffinch.

Eh? What nationality are you this week, like?

Yes, the two players you have helpfully mentioned are better. There's also Ashley Young, and the frog's old team mate James Milner? All better players, and English.

He's English, too.

Tit.

Chaffinch.

It's spelled capiche.

Guest Heneage

He's English, too.

Tit.

Chaffinch.

Yes, the two players you have helpfully mentioned are better. There's also Ashley Young, and the frog's old team mate James Milner? All better players, and English.

Nationality? Italian dear, try and keep up.

Milners not a left winger, and Young has looked very leggy of late due to the sheer volume of games he's played. Downing has simply never performed at international level ,and as I said Joe Cole is chronically lacking in match fitness.

It's also wise to try and take 2 players who play left wing, in case one gets injured. What's the harm in playing him in a friendly and seeing how he does?

Guest icemanblue

He's English, too.

Tit.

Chaffinch.

Nationality? Italian dear, try and keep up.

Milners not a left winger, and Young has looked very leggy of late due to the sheer volume of games he's played. Downing has simply never performed at international level ,and as I said Joe Cole is chronically lacking in match fitness.

It's also wise to try and take 2 players who play left wing, in case one gets injured. What's the harm in playing him in a friendly and seeing how he does?

:lol: You're just boring now. I've listed four players, pick two from them if you want.

Oh, and you're about as Italian as Frankie and Bennys.