Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest Heneage

Stevie Gerrard is a better option for the left wing, tbh.

He's English, too.

So is N'zogbia. Unless you mean in the figurative (slightly racist) sense.

Slightly racist? What the f*** are you on, you moron? Charles N'Zogbia is French, but has obtained citizenship here. Doesn't make the c*** any less French, does it?

:lol:

Calm down dear I'm winding you up.

At the end of the day Spain have Senna, Portugal have Deco, if he speaks the language why not?

Because we have better, English, players who play in that position?

Tit.

Do you? Is Downing better? Joe Cole hasn't played with much regularity, I'd say he has as much chance as those two.

Chaffinch.

Eh? What nationality are you this week, like?

Yes, the two players you have helpfully mentioned are better. There's also Ashley Young, and the frog's old team mate James Milner? All better players, and English.

Nationality? Italian dear, try and keep up.

Milners not a left winger, and Young has looked very leggy of late due to the sheer volume of games he's played. Downing has simply never performed at international level ,and as I said Joe Cole is chronically lacking in match fitness.

It's also wise to try and take 2 players who play left wing, in case one gets injured. What's the harm in playing him in a friendly and seeing how he does?

:lol: You're just boring now. I've listed four players, pick two from them if you want.

Oh, and you're about as Italian as Frankie and Bennys.

What? I debated with you why I don't think they are better, you also didn't answer my question about the harm in using him in a friendly?

Guest icemanblue

Stevie Gerrard is a better option for the left wing, tbh.

He's English, too.

So is N'zogbia. Unless you mean in the figurative (slightly racist) sense.

Slightly racist? What the f*** are you on, you moron? Charles N'Zogbia is French, but has obtained citizenship here. Doesn't make the c*** any less French, does it?

Calm down dear I'm winding you up.

At the end of the day Spain have Senna, Portugal have Deco, if he speaks the language why not?

Because we have better, English, players who play in that position?

Tit.

Do you? Is Downing better? Joe Cole hasn't played with much regularity, I'd say he has as much chance as those two.

Chaffinch.

Eh? What nationality are you this week, like?

Yes, the two players you have helpfully mentioned are better. There's also Ashley Young, and the frog's old team mate James Milner? All better players, and English.

Nationality? Italian dear, try and keep up.

Milners not a left winger, and Young has looked very leggy of late due to the sheer volume of games he's played. Downing has simply never performed at international level ,and as I said Joe Cole is chronically lacking in match fitness.

It's also wise to try and take 2 players who play left wing, in case one gets injured. What's the harm in playing him in a friendly and seeing how he does?

:lol: You're just boring now. I've listed four players, pick two from them if you want.

Oh, and you're about as Italian as Frankie and Bennys.

What? I debated with you why I don't think they are better, you also didn't answer my question about the harm in using him in a friendly?

You don't think they are better, but I do. Easy to understand?

I'm not likely to entertain your idea about using him in a friendly if I think the other are better, am I?

Guest Heneage

England wont be picking him could be a bit of stumbling block.

I'm being hypothetical man Spence! I think he'd do alright, goodness knows Downing shouldn't be near.

Guest firetotheworks

If we're gonna be going down the naturalisation path can we atleast do it for a worthwhile player?

Fuck you, you're an idiot! etc etc

nah I agree. I'm trying to think who else would be in contention. Enrique is the only player I can think of, and that's no better than suggesting NZogbia really. The only worthwhile player ever talked about is Di Canio imo. 

Guest Stephen927

As far as I am aware, Arteta has his heart set on playing for Spain.

And who cold blame him tbh?

Certainly not me. It's like with Fabregas, they're both very unfortunate that their national team has better players in their position, otherwise they would be shining on that stage.

It was impossible in the past because he had U21 caps for Spain, but they changed the ruling last year so that only competitive full team games were able to tie a player to a country.

This is part of the reason why Algeria's stock has risen so much recently.

As far as I am aware, Arteta has his heart set on playing for Spain.

And who cold blame him tbh?

Certainly not me. It's like with Fabregas, they're both very unfortunate that their national team has better players in their position, otherwise they would be shining on that stage.

Still can't get my head around the fact Fabregas isn't good enough to play regularly for his country. He's top notch but unfortunately for him he has Xavi and Iniesta in the way. Him and Arteta would walk into most other midfields in Europe.

Cesc will surely start more than one game at the world cup, and he'll be first choice by the time of the next EC.

Man, can't believe all of a sudden we have so many world class players from midfield onwards. I'm watching Mallorca - Sevilla and thinking that Valero is having a very good season too and in years past he would surely be in the running for the squad. Yet he has not a chance.