Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest westamfan

Kinnear's poor management only pushed N'Zogbia out of the door. I'm sure if you guys had anyone else other than the fat sweaty mick cvunt you'd have Given between the sticks at least until the end of the season.

On a separate note I am unable to create threads so if it's worth one maybe you guys can post this up.

Julian Faubert on his loan move to Real Madrid from West Ham.

Talking to L'Equipe last night about his move, Faubert - who had also been in talks with two other clubs prior to accepting Real's offer - said: "I got a phone call from a representative of Real Madrid. I wasn't very polite to him as I thought I was being made fun of, that it was a joke. I had just found out that contacts with Lyon and Newcastle had fallen through. I wasn't feeling good."

Talking to L'Equipe last night about his move, Faubert - who had also been in talks with two other clubs prior to accepting Real's offer - said: "I got a phone call from a representative of Real Madrid. I wasn't very polite to him as I thought I was being made fun of, that it was a joke. I had just found out that contacts with Lyon and Newcastle had fallen through. I wasn't feeling good."

Maybe he was one of the infamous "expensive loans".

Taylor fires parting shot at Charles N'Zogbia

Feb 3 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

STEVEN TAYLOR has fired a parting shot at football’s new Incredible Sulk, Charles N’Zogbia.

Taylor insists the Frenchman “didn’t fancy” the challenge of helping Newcastle beat relegation.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/02/03/taylor-fires-parting-shot-at-charles-n-zogbia-72703-22841926/

Taylor fires parting shot at Charles N'Zogbia

Feb 3 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

STEVEN TAYLOR has fired a parting shot at footballs new Incredible Sulk, Charles NZogbia.

Taylor insists the Frenchman didnt fancy the challenge of helping Newcastle beat relegation.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/02/03/taylor-fires-parting-shot-at-charles-n-zogbia-72703-22841926/

Ahh Robocop having his say.

"Charles Insomnia, you're coming with me!"

Taylor demostrating double standards wrt Given and Zog. Highlights how there is probably a split camp between the foreigners and homegrown players. No worries, Joe will fix that by bombing out all the Johnny Foreigners and bringing in more Nolans and Taylors.  O0