Ryan Taylor

Dave

He got clapped off the fucking pitch, was embarrassing.

People were chanting his name when he went off too.

:kinnear:

Why the fuck was that then? Was watching in a pub which had no sound, why on earth would you applaud someone who has just done something so fucking stupid?

He got clapped off the f***ing pitch, was embarrassing.

Why the f*** was that then? Was watching in a pub which had no sound, why on earth would you applaud someone who has just done something so f***ing stupid?

Because he clearly knew he'd made a f***ing bad mistake. Show a bit of sympathy, we aren't all perfect ffs :lol:

I think the applause was sympathetic if anything, the chanting of his name was over the top though.

Who cares though?  I'd rather we went over top in support of our players than over the top pessimist moaners like many on here.

Not directed at you Pilko.

I hope he never plays for us again.

He's not as bad as some of the shit we've had playing for us over the years, but he's just fucking depressing to look at. My heart actually sinks every time they show a close up of his face on the TV.

:lol:

He wouldn't make a very good therapist.

Why the f*** was that then? Was watching in a pub which had no sound, why on earth would you applaud someone who has just done something so f***ing stupid?

Because he clearly knew he'd made a f***ing bad mistake. Show a bit of sympathy, we aren't all perfect ffs :lol:

Similar situation to when Smith got crocked for some here. I personally was relieved as I knew he would no longer get in ahead of those of more talent. We're slight on the RW front and we had little or no effective alternative option so in this instance its doubly as stupid as it affects both his chances and tose of the squad as a unit. The latter of which I am concerned about. Very bad mistake to make and I'm afraid to say I can have little sympathy.

Because the victim was Elmander.

Anyone else think Elmander looks like Casey Affleck btw?

Something creepy about the pair of them IYAM.

http://www.zuguide.com/image/Casey-Affleck-The-Assassination-of-Jesse-James-by-the-Coward-Robert-Ford.5.jpg

http://www.free-football.tv/content_images/johan_elmander.jpg

Could potentially cost us a European position, but I highly doubt it. Shocking decision, and was I bollocks clapping him off the field. Why should I? He made the mistake, there was no point in the challenge and he deserved to go.

Hope he finds a club in the summer at his standards, so someone like Barnsley.

Unless he wants to go it's pointless selling him. He's a fair third choice in a couple of positions and we won't make any sort of money out of him. Just keep him, like i keep saying, we need to have a squad with actual depth for once.

Unless he wants to go it's pointless selling him. He's a fair third choice in a couple of positions and we won't make any sort of money out of him. Just keep him, like i keep saying, we need to have a squad with actual depth for once.

Yup.  A lot of people seem to ignore this.  No doubt they'll be complaining next season when we have a few injuries.

Yup.  A lot of people seem to ignore this.  No doubt they'll be complaining next season when we have a few injuries.

I'm not sure how Ryan Taylor is capable of contributing to squad depth. He's either a RB who's defensively absolutely atrocious or a RW who can't run or beat a man. :lol:

Yup.  A lot of people seem to ignore this.  No doubt they'll be complaining next season when we have a few injuries.

I'm not sure how Ryan Taylor is capable of contributing to squad depth. He's either a RB who's defensively absolutely atrocious or a RW who can't run or beat a man. :lol:

Unless we are going to replace him what's the point in getting rid?  I'm sure lots would have wanted him sold at the start of the season and yet we still ended up having to use him.