Ryan Taylor

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

I am actually surprised he has no suitors. Model professional and perfectly competent for the Championship.

Chris Hughton (rightly) didn't think so with Danny Simpson as the competition. And that was nearly 6 years ago.

I am actually surprised he has no suitors. Model professional and perfectly competent for the Championship.

Chris Hughton (rightly) didn't think so with Danny Simpson as the competition. And that was nearly 6 years ago.

I know the likes of Taylor and Williamson etc are rightfully sources of derision on here; but they aren't so bad that they would have nothing to offer a team like Bolton or Rotherham.

I know the likes of Taylor and Williamson etc are rightfully sources of derision on here; but they aren't so bad that they would have nothing to offer a team like Bolton or Rotherham.

Maybe championship sides can find better defenders in the lower leagues. I'm sure we could if we looked hard enough.

Maybe championship sides can find better defenders in the lower leagues. I'm sure we could if we looked hard enough.

Wouldn't shock me if it's the medical side of things holding him back. Big risk for a shit club with no money.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...