Ryan Taylor

Dave

Guest EastEndGeordie

Did well first half. Still a f***ing idiot for that challenge.

No idea why he done it. Fucking can't take a corner/Free Kick to save his life. Championship level player at best.

Jumped.  Two-footed.  Why?

A moment of madness. We've all made the same mistake.

agreed...he was excellent at whipping in free kicks/corners and this was our biggest threat.

if he hadnt we had him on the pitch for the last 10 mins we would have won

No idea why he done it. f***ing can't take a corner/Free Kick to save his life. Championship level player at best.

Jumped.  Two-footed.  Why?

A moment of madness. We've all made the same mistake.

agreed...he was excellent at whipping in free kicks/corners and this was our biggest threat.

if he hadnt we had him on the pitch for the last 10 mins we would have won

The diverse opinion on this forum amazes me at times. Reading those two posts together ^ is just great :lol:

No idea why he done it. Fucking can't take a corner/Free Kick to save his life. Championship level player at best.

He's a fucking atrocious footballer but before he went off his set-pieces were good.

Guest EastEndGeordie

No idea why he done it. f***ing can't take a corner/Free Kick to save his life. Championship level player at best.

He's a f***ing atrocious footballer but before he went off his set-pieces were good.

I don't think his corners even went near a players head and his freekicks either got headed out or went over the bar. It's only Tiote who saved him with that cross.

came after a shocking first touch when he received the ball in-field and i thought that summed up his performance and was hoping he would be hauled off then he goes and puts that tackle in  :angry:

oh and it's clear elmander has done something to offend our squad. its like their all out to get him after today and the game at the reebok.

Guest neesy111

He played well the first half I thought, looked comfortable on the ball.

Haven't seen the challenge again but at the time it didn't seem like a red.  :undecided:  Have to see a replay first though.

If you don't think it's a red card after seeing the replay, you need your head checking.  It's challenges like that finish people's careers.

Haven't seen the challenge again but at the time it didn't seem like a red.  :undecided:  Have to see a replay first though.

If you don't think it's a red card after seeing the replay, you need your head checking.  It's challenges like that finish people's careers.

???

Guest neesy111

???

Just saying if you have the same opinion that you have now after seeing the replay.  No one is even disputing the red card anycase.

???

Just saying if you have the same opinion that you have now after seeing the replay.  No one is even disputing the red card anycase.

Fair enough. 

It looked like a red from my seat, he's an idiot for even attempting that tackle.

Guest neesy111

See it all the time, a miscontrol followed by a lunge in to make amends and win the ball back. It's how we bring people up to play in this country... obviously still stupid.

Thought he did alright before that though, he's not satan.

Two footed challenges are pathetic and anyone doing them regularly should really be banned from the game.

Stupid, thoughtless and reckless. And possibly cost us the three points, imo.

I'd still have him in the squad next year. He's not an 'abysmal' footballer or anything. He's as run-of-the-mill as you can get, with a decent bit of technique. It'd be nice to have an actual squad with actual depth next season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

See it all the time, a miscontrol followed by a lunge in to make amends and win the ball back. It's how we bring people up to play in this country... obviously still stupid.

Thought he did alright before that though, he's not satan.

:thup: