Ryan Taylor

Dave

I feel for him tbh

You 'feel' for a footballer who gets paid probably 5 times what he's actually worth and repays us with a red card on the back of 2 years of 'performances' that almost make Alan Smith look useful? Give over.

Guest palnese

I feel for him tbh

You 'feel' for a footballer who gets paid probably 5 times what he's actually worth and repays us with a red card on the back of 2 years of 'performances' that almost make Alan Smith look useful? Give over.

:lol:

I get your point. Out injured for 4 months, wanted to make an impression - sent off. He looked like he was about to cry. Empathy and shit.

Guest Nikos34

The bloke was signed off the back of 2 free kicks. He's too slow and has no trick. It's not as if he can win tackles and headers either. He is shite.

Guest EastEndGeordie

The bloke was signed off the back of 2 free kicks. He's too slow and has no trick. It's not as if he can win tackles and headers either. He is s****.

Please don't compliment him.

See it all the time, a miscontrol followed by a lunge in to make amends and win the ball back. It's how we bring people up to play in this country... obviously still stupid.

Thought he did alright before that though, he's not satan.

Two footed challenges are pathetic and anyone doing them regularly should really be banned from the game.

Well I agree, but in Taylor's case I don't think it was malicious. Stupid, yes, but in the heat of the game he was just trying to win the ball back.

Obviously in the event he let his team down by getting sent off, but I don't think he deserves to be strung up for it.

came after a shocking first touch when he received the ball in-field and i thought that summed up his performance and was hoping he would be hauled off then he goes and puts that tackle in  :angry:

oh and it's clear elmander has done something to offend our squad. its like their all out to get him after today and the game at the reebok.

I thought it was a harsh red card mind, but i've not seen a replay either.

Elmander was a snidey cheating scumbag today and got away with shoving Jonas full in the face just before he was rolling around on the deck near the touchline in the 1st half.

The bloke was signed off the back of 2 free kicks. He's too slow and has no trick. It's not as if he can win tackles and headers either. He is shite.

He's a "hot potato" footballer in that he can't run with the ball at his feet without losing control or giving it to the opposition with a clumsy first touch. If you give him a stationary ball which he can line up and strike he can hit it pretty well though.

He played well the first half I thought, looked comfortable on the ball.

Haven't seen the challenge again but at the time it didn't seem like a red.  :undecided:  Have to see a replay first though.

I thought the same. I was getting annoyed that he was starting to drift infield a lot in the second half, then when he made that mistake I said to my mate "get him off now". Got a bit of stick off him once the red card was shown like!

Did'nt he make a similar challenge against Accrington Stanley but got away with it?

You would have thought he would have really grabbed his opportunity of a rare start to give some quality competition but he has fucked it now (for 3 games anyway) its a shame that by the time he gets back we will have Messrs Ben Arfa, gosling and guthrie available.

I don't dislike him at all I just think he was better at  Wigan shame really because I saw him score an excellent goal against Palace iirc .

When he does do this sort of thing I often wonder if we only signed him to stop.him scoring screamers against us.

The tackle was stupid but as a replacement for Barton he was quite ok, some of his crosses was not too bad and seemed to combine reasonably well with Perch. Didn't deserve to be applauded off but don't get all these posts castigating him as the incarnation of the devil.

I think he knows he's on the way out. He's not better than Barton or Simpson and we are looking to strenthen rw in the summer.

Exactly. Knew yesterday was his chance ... and blew it.

We should be able to get a million or two in the summer, would be great to have his reported £30,000 a week off the wage bill.

I hope he never plays for us again.

He's not as bad as some of the shit we've had playing for us over the years, but he's just fucking depressing to look at. My heart actually sinks every time they show a close up of his face on the TV.