ITV

Mr. Snrub

Guest marky555

I think someone (not me I can't be arsed) should start up some sort of petition or just some medium for us to vent our anger. I've sent them numerous e-mails, and they've never once given me a reply. Nothing at all. Disgusting really.

At the start of the season did they not have to apologise when the fans were singing about them being shite. Possibly the Histon v Leeds match?

Aye, the chants were about the ITV Digital shambles, I think.

Was it ITV who had dreadful coverage of Pompey/Swansea recently aswell?

Fucking hate ITV and Shitanta.

Shitanta... lol.

I can't stand the Setanta staff.  The people doing the sports news or the half time discussions.  Horrible people who seem uncomfortable and amature.

I think someone (not me I can't be arsed) should start up some sort of petition or just some medium for us to vent our anger. I've sent them numerous e-mails, and they've never once given me a reply. Nothing at all. Disgusting really.

There was a decent sized internet petition complaining about how shit ITV were when they had the Premiership highlights.  Think it got over 100,000 names on it by the end.

The FA momentarily looked up from over their huge pile of cash, laughed and then went back to throwing handfuls of £50's around their offices, briefly interrupted by them lighting their cigars with £10's.  They don't give a shit who has the broadcast rights for the games, as long as the money keeps coming in.

ITV once cut to adverts during the last couple of laps of an F1 race missing the end. Everyone kicked off over that too.

It was when Alonso had been chasing down Schumacher and got within about a second of him with 2 laps to go, then they cut to a break. Unbelievable! Thank fuck its back on the BBC!

Aye, they did it that time deliberately which was ridiculous.  They also did it one time by accident on the last lap of a race (France 2003) and came back as the drivers were on their slowing down lap!

• 2 months later...

I decided to use this thread rather than create my own, but just making people with sky aware that with a little fiddlin you can get ITV HD - and thus the champions league games, on Sky rather than getting stupid Freesat/ watching it in blurryvision. You need to have the new Sky+ HD EPG.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitaltv/a149253/itv-hd-accessible-with-new-sky-epg.html

According to reports on Digital Spy's Sky+ HD forum, ITV HD may be accessed by going to the Add Channels menu and using the following settings: 11.427H, 2/3, 27500, channel 10510.

ITV have always been utterly crap at football. I always find it funny at World Cups when they share coverage of certain England games with the Beeb and they always come out much lower in the viewing figures.

They are just a crap channel full stop, there is simply nothing I miss about that channel living away from the country.

clive tisdayle (sp!) dropping another clanger last night in the OM shakhtar match. He initially thought it was fernandinho who scored the second goal for shakhtar, but in fact it was jadson. The ITV editing team managed to edit it for the highlight show, though.

He also didn't have a great night when commentating on the man u v Porto game. As early as the first 2 or 3 minutes he mistook lisandro for Hulk when he took a shot that van der sar saved. Again the ITV editing team managed to rectify it for the highlight show. (Plus some other daft mistakes that I can't remember)

he's turning into a john motson.

I can forgive Tyldsley a few errors, it's all of the sycophantic arse-kissing that I can't stand.

That guy makes my skin crawl. Everytime I hear him I get seriously pissed off. Hope I never meet him.

According to one of the BBC F1 team (Humphries iirc), the people that moved over from ITV Sport told them that they had to rehearse lines and write scripts rather than go off the cuff all the time.