Spurs relegaaaaated?

Parky

they're up, stop deluding yourselves, they'll beat enough s**** to stay up

Not so sure about that anymore. The Bolton thing was a sign.

palacios was fuckin immense yesterday, unless he gets injured i think they'll slowly start to pull it together with him chopping people up properly instead of fairy's like jenas and zokora

keane will bag some goals as well...i WANT them to go down but they won't, they just won't

Will you change your mind if they don't win a league game in March?

Aye cos they play Boro

they're up, stop deluding yourselves, they'll beat enough shite to stay up

palacios was fuckin immense yesterday, unless he gets injured i think they'll slowly start to pull it together with him chopping people up properly instead of fairy's like jenas and zokora

keane will bag some goals as well...i WANT them to go down but they won't, they just won't

i will if they don't win a league game by may!  :lol:

you looked at their fixtures?  i haven't being honest, why do you mention march?  hard month for them?

remember 4/5 wins will get them to safety (probably), can't see how they won't beat 5 teams...unless they've played most of the shit already, but they can't have played it all

They don't have a pretty run in like.

I have and I see maybe one win for them in March and that's if Boro play shite.

just looked, they've got 4 home games they'll win imo (inc us) and they'll scrape a draw or two on the road

plus there's always a surprise or two, see where you're coming from though - it might be very close for them

they're up, stop deluding yourselves, they'll beat enough s**** to stay up

you looked at their fixtures?  i haven't being honest, why do you mention march?  hard month for them?

remember 4/5 wins will get them to safety (probably), can't see how they won't beat 5 teams...unless they've played most of the s*** already, but they can't have played it all

I have and I see maybe one win for them in March and that's if Boro play s****.

just looked, they've got 4 home games they'll win imo (inc us) and they'll scrape a draw or two on the road

plus there's always a surprise or two, see where you're coming from though - it might be very close for them

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1429/bitchpleasevw3.jpg

remember 4/5 wins will get them to safety (probably), can't see how they won't beat 5 teams...unless they've played most of the shit already, but they can't have played it all

you cant deny the laws of physics!

Guest Howaythetoon

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. We are more likely to go down out of the two of us. However we'll both stay up and next season Spurs will finish 4th again.

fucks sake i'm gonna get tortured for that opinion aren't i? 

leaving aside the fact that its the law that we beat them, i think that our team matches up pretty well against them and we MIGHT have a near full strength team out by then

Guest Howaythetoon

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. We are more likely to go down out of the two of us. However we'll both stay up and next season Spurs will finish 4th again.

AGAIN?  :kinnear:

They finish 4th every season, haven't you read the papers?

fucks sake i'm gonna get tortured for that opinion aren't i? 

leaving aside the fact that its the law that we beat them, i think that our team matches up pretty well against them and we MIGHT have a near full strength team out by then

fair enough, your opinion but i disagree with it

The DOF thing is really working.

The funny papers?

spurs wont go down.

as much as harry boils my piss, spuds are a good club and i would rather they stayed in this league ahead of some of the other s****.

Spurs who cried when Man Utd tried to tap Berbatov up when they spent all summer and subsequently all winter trying to unsettle players. Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible manager, horrible players, horrible chairman. Hope they go down on the last day following a Jenas own goal and a Dawson red card.

good point.

f*** them.

This is bullshit.

Man Utd unsettled Carrick and Berbatov in recent times, and the pursuit of them both was over a lengthy period, where they didnt put any sort of offers until the last minute.  Berbatov - didnt he threaten to not play? 

Spurs never publicly pursuit anyone until Harry came and even then they would bid for a player when they made their interest known.  When the club said no, that was the end of it.  That is just one man, hardly Tottenham as a whole.

Man Utd they don't stop, they are sly with transfer top to bottom.

They'll beat us will they?  Why's that then?

spurs wont go down.

as much as harry boils my piss, spuds are a good club and i would rather they stayed in this league ahead of some of the other s****.

Spurs who cried when Man Utd tried to tap Berbatov up when they spent all summer and subsequently all winter trying to unsettle players. Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible manager, horrible players, horrible chairman. Hope they go down on the last day following a Jenas own goal and a Dawson red card.

good point.

f*** them.

This is bullshit.

Man Utd unsettled Carrick and Berbatov in recent times, and the pursuit of them both was over a lengthy period, where they didnt put any sort of offers until the last minute.  Berbatov - didnt he threaten to not play? 

Spurs never publicly pursuit anyone until Harry came and even then they would bid for a player when they made their interest known.  When the club said no, that was the end of it.  That is just one man, hardly Tottenham as a whole.

You ever heard of Stewart Downing?

spurs wont go down.

good point.

f*** them.

This is bullshit.

They bid and Boro reject - he spoke about the fact he wanted Downing and their chairman had made a bid.  Once it was rejected moved onto over targets never spoke of him again.  Like i say it all comes out of Harry - it's hardly an excuse to hate the club because a single guy talks about other clubs' players.

Point still stands though Man Utd are far, far worse.

I hate Spurs, I hope they go down.....but I cant see it. Honestly though, I think they'll come close. They have an easier run in than us, imo, but they always struggle against the lesser teams and there is a distinct lack of team harmony in the dressing room.

The only way I can see them really standing a chance of going down is if they get a load of injuries (like us) and their remaining players get burnout.

Remember the old cliche? No team is too good to go down. Too true.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed, eh?

What I find frustraing is that people will laugh at us for being down so low and for having so many issues.  Lots of players injured, in particular our better ones.  We must have had 6 to 12 players out all season.  We have shit manager on top of this.  Yet we are ABOVE Spurs.

Spurs have had Ledley King plus a couple others out at most.  They have had most of their first team available all season.  They have also had two good managers, Ramos and Redknapp, yet they are still playing shit and losing.  Just goes to show how shit they have been doing! if they had 6 to 12 players out, including their best ones and had the off field problems like we have had, plus Kinnear at the helm, and selling to make profit instead of spending millions, they'd be fucking bottom.

I think they will stay up as West Brom and Boro look certain to go down, and I fear Pompey or Stoke may get the next place.  We may get dragged down there, but my belief in us staying up has gone up since seeing R.Taylor, Nolan and Lovenkrands come in and doing ok.  Add Guthrie, Barton, Owen and Viduka to that side we will play much better that we have done.

What I dont get is that we are ahead of them in the table by 2 points,they have spent huge this season,we have spent fuck all and sold our best player, but yet all we read in the papers is the toon are in turmoil!Yet I never seem to read the same about Spurs like

spurs wont go down.

good point.

f*** them.

This is bullshit.

They bid and Boro reject - he spoke about the fact he wanted Downing and their chairman had made a bid.  Once it was rejected moved onto over targets never spoke of him again.  Like i say it all comes out of Harry - it's hardly an excuse to hate the club because a single guy talks about other clubs' players.

Man they've been after Downing for well over a year.  They made bids last year and each one was rejected, before more speculation, more unsettling comments and then another bid.  Then in January they went for him again, made a bid which was rejected and made another bid.  They finally took no for an answer over a year after they first went for him.

What I dont get is that we are ahead of them in the table by 2 points,they have spent huge this season,we have spent fuck all and sold our best player, but yet all we read in the papers is the toon are in turmoil!Yet I never seem to read the same about Spurs like

Exactly.  London club? rags best manager friend Redknapp being slated? nahh... writing shit about the Toon is what sells papers.

spurs wont go down.

good point.

f*** them.

This is bullshit.

Downing, Bellamy, Defoe, Jones, Keane...

Exactly.  London club? rags best manager friend Redknapp being slated? nahh... writing shit about the Toon is what sells papers.

Spurs aren't in anywhere near the state of turmoil that we are though. They were in a bad shape a few months back and that did make the back pages, and they're slowly and inconsistently climbing ouf of that. You probably won't find someone who dislikes Spurs more than me outside of Arsenal supporters but we've been and are still in a far worse situation than they have been.

spurs wont go down.

good point.

f*** them.

This is bullshit.

Man they've been after Downing for well over a year.  They made bids last year and each one was rejected, before more speculation, more unsettling comments and then another bid.  Then in January they went for him again, made a bid which was rejected and made another bid.  They finally took no for an answer over a year after they first went for him.

However that's with many different managers - each individual manager would wish to pursue their own targets.  I'm sure Levy didnt really want to go for Keane with the grief the guy put him through in the summer. 

Also on Downing, I think i remember Southgate even put a price on his head of 15million pounds on one post match interview.  So he was available, the point I was making is when Harry speaks about a player they have put a bid in or they are working on something.

No manager from my recollection has issued them a 'put up or shut up' message.  So in my opinion it's unfair to label Spurs despicable when really it's just there manager's action, nothing sinister behind the scenes.