Spurs relegaaaaated?

Parky

Actually, they will get out of trouble - I am more worried about ourselves having less fight than those around us

Remember - we may have beated WBA - but so are everyone else it seems, AND they scored twice.

Beated :lol:

And let's not forget Boro didn't beat WBA

Guest toonlass

I think they are treading on thin ice. Losing Defoe has to be a massive blow for them, I wonder how many of their Prima Donna's fancy championship football next season. If they were relegated there would be a mass walk out.*

*much like what would happen here (but on a larger scale)

spurs wont go down.

as much as harry boils my piss, spuds are a good club and i would rather they stayed in this league ahead of some of the other s****.

Spurs who cried when Man Utd tried to tap Berbatov up when they spent all summer and subsequently all winter trying to unsettle players. Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible manager, horrible players, horrible chairman. Hope they go down on the last day following a Jenas own goal and a Dawson red card.

spurs wont go down.

as much as harry boils my piss, spuds are a good club and i would rather they stayed in this league ahead of some of the other s****.

Spurs who cried when Man Utd tried to tap Berbatov up when they spent all summer and subsequently all winter trying to unsettle players. Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible manager, horrible players, horrible chairman. Hope they go down on the last day following a Jenas own goal and a Dawson red card.

good point.

fuck them.

While their form over the last 10 (2W4D4L) is only marginally better than the likes of Hull City(1W3D6L), Portsmouth(1W2D7L) and Middlesbrough(0W3D7L) I still can't see them going down.  Think they'll stay up by 1 or 2 points or even on goal differential.

Would love it though. 

Guest guinness_fiend

:snod:

All the warning signs are there.

In a cup final.

Still in Europe.

Squad full of pampered gays.

Players with ill defined roles.

Strikers who can't score.

All the other sides around them have much more fight about them.

Tricky fixtures in March.

:lol:  Brilliant.

While their form over the last 10 (2W4D4L) is only marginally better than the likes of Hull City(1W3D6L), Portsmouth(1W2D7L) and Middlesbrough(0W3D7L) I still can't see them going down.  Think they'll stay up by 1 or 2 points or even on goal differential.

Would love it though. 

They'll inevitably pull away to comfortable safety. It's bound to happen unfortunately.

Guest diddimz

Would love it though. 

They'll inevitably pull away to comfortable safety. It's bound to happen unfortunately.

Thats what i thought at the start of the season, but everytime they should go on a run, I'm pleasantly suprised as they fuck up

Love this thread.

Its even better because we are just as bad but now we beat West Brom its back to being world beaters! With the flake of a back line we have dont be suprised to see the Spurs fans laughing at us at the end of the season as they have every chance of staying up and as much as the both of us have every chance of going down.

Love this thread.

Its even better because we are just as bad but now we beat West Brom its back to being world beaters! With the flake of a back line we have dont be suprised to see the Spurs fans laughing at us at the end of the season as they have every chance of staying up and as much as the both of us have every chance of going down.

Should have stopped there.  :lol:

Love this thread.

World beaters? :lol:  We aren't no but we're still better then the Spuds.  Despite having the worst injury record in the league and despite all the players they just bought which were, once again, supposed to revive their fortunes.

Love this thread.

World beaters? :lol:  We aren't no but we're still better then the Spuds.  Despite having the worst injury record in the league and despite all the players they just bought which were, once again, supposed to revive their fortunes.

Infact I think they've bought too many.

4 right backs now ffs!!

Guest mobiius

spurs wont go down.

:clap: well said and i fully agree they are a shower of shite in all senses of the word. The only club ahead of them i want to see go down is the wearside retards. It pisses me off that our own seem to put spuds ahead of us in the relegation pecking order.The spuds are only +4  better than us on goal diff and 2 points behind. Too many Prima Donna's at spuds to graft their way out of trouble.

they're up, stop deluding yourselves, they'll beat enough shite to stay up

Not so sure about that anymore. The Bolton thing was a sign.

palacios was fuckin immense yesterday, unless he gets injured i think they'll slowly start to pull it together with him chopping people up properly instead of fairy's like jenas and zokora

keane will bag some goals as well...i WANT them to go down but they won't, they just won't

palacios was fuckin immense yesterday, unless he gets injured i think they'll slowly start to pull it together with him chopping people up properly instead of fairy's like jenas and zokora

keane will bag some goals as well...i WANT them to go down but they won't, they just won't

Will you change your mind if they don't win a league game in March?

i will if they don't win a league game by may!  :lol:

you looked at their fixtures?  i haven't being honest, why do you mention march?  hard month for them?

remember 4/5 wins will get them to safety (probably), can't see how they won't beat 5 teams...unless they've played most of the shit already, but they can't have played it all

Guest toonlass

you looked at their fixtures?  i haven't being honest, why do you mention march?  hard month for them?

remember 4/5 wins will get them to safety (probably), can't see how they won't beat 5 teams...unless they've played most of the shit already, but they can't have played it all

They don't have a pretty run in like.

They don't have a pretty run in like.

I have and I see maybe one win for them in March and that's if Boro play shite.