Will you be at the rally/protest?

Liam Liam Liam O
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another poll about NUSC,  dont they do poor on most of the polls on here?

I can see option number 2 doing well.

That's only because thankfully most good posters and righteous NUFC citizens don't post on this forum. This board is full of mackems, wums and johnny foreigners, didn't ya knaa lyke?

Could this not have went in with the other threads on the NUSC?

When i first heard about the rally at the at the public meeting last week i was intending on going before i went to the game but i won't be making my decision until someone from the NUSC comes out and gives details of what the Rally is about and what is planned.  As a result i haven't voted.

When i first heard about the rally at the at the public meeting last week i was intending on going before i went to the game but i won't be making my decision until someone from the NUSC comes out and gives details of what the Rally is about and what is planned.   As a result i haven't voted.

Perhaps, but I want as many people to vote as possible to get a true idea of people's intentions, which might not have happened if it was stuck on top of a thread people may be sick of reading already.  Hence it's in a new thread.

Another poll about NUSC,  dont they do poor on most of the polls on here?

I can see option number 2 doing well.

That's only because thankfully most good posters and righteous NUFC citizens don't post on this forum. This board is full of mackems, wums and johnny foreigners, didn't ya knaa lyke?

You forgot the agents provacateur(s).

Guest toonlass

I am going to the game, I may even buy a pint or two as a blatent two fingers up at NUSC, and I certainly will not be at the rally.

When i first heard about the rally at the at the public meeting last week i was intending on going before i went to the game but i won't be making my decision until someone from the NUSC comes out and gives details of what the Rally is about and what is planned.   As a result i haven't voted.

Perhaps, but I want as many people to vote as possible to get a true idea of people's intentions, which might not have happened if it was stuck on top of a thread people may be sick of reading already.  Hence it's in a new thread.

I can understand that but maybe it could've waited until say next week when they may have announced what is planned, for all we know it could be there way are creating awareness and getting people to join, the people who may have expressed an interest in joining but live away from the area and haven't been able to get to the meetings,  i think i saw somewhere that they've got something like 6000 email enquiries.  Maybe its a chance for some of the committee to stand with a microphone and spell out the aims and goals for the NUSC and get that message across to a wider audience, not everyone goes on internet forums.

I can understand that but maybe it could've waited until say next week when they may have announced what is planned, for all we know it could be there way are creating awareness and getting people to join, the people who may have expressed an interest in joining but live away from the area and haven't been able to get to the meetings,  i think i saw somewhere that they've got something like 6000 email enquiries.  Maybe its a chance for some of the committee to stand with a microphone and spell out the aims and goals for the NUSC and get that message across to a wider audience, not everyone goes on internet forums.

Perhaps, but perhaps NUSC could have spelled out their objectives already.

I've allowed people the option of changing their vote, can't be fairer than that.

I will be at the game, but not the rally.

Not because I'm boycotting it, but because I prefer to spend as much of a matchday as possible in the pub, especially when I've just been paid. Eases the pain.. :)

binnsy, you already told us what the aims of the NUSC are yesterday:

There has only been one members meeting since the group was formed and that was on 29th October,  that was when the AIMS of the group were decided by the members,  the things that were voted on and passed at that meeting were

1. As i said number one goal is Board representation.

2. The continuation of boycotting merchandise and drink/food outlets on matchday

3.  try to make contact with Ashley,  open letter was sent, think numerous moves have been made

4.  a call for the resignations of Wise and Llambias

Other things raised was how to increase the membership and message of support to the team.  Now thats it in the one meeting of NUSC members that was the plan of action.

No's 2 and 4 are so ludicrously out of sync with the the supposed idea of working with the club it's hard to take this organisation seriously.

I will be at the game, but not the rally.

Not because I'm boycotting it, but because I prefer to spend as much of a matchday as possible in the pub, especially when I've just been paid. Eases the pain.. :)

See you in the pub!

binnsy, you already told us what the aims of the NUSC are yesterday:

There has only been one members meeting since the group was formed and that was on 29th October,  that was when the AIMS of the group were decided by the members,  the things that were voted on and passed at that meeting were

1. As i said number one goal is Board representation.

2. The continuation of boycotting merchandise and drink/food outlets on matchday

3.  try to make contact with Ashley,  open letter was sent, think numerous moves have been made

4.  a call for the resignations of Wise and Llambias

Other things raised was how to increase the membership and message of support to the team.  Now thats it in the one meeting of NUSC members that was the plan of action.

No's 2 and 4 are so ludicrously out of sync with the the supposed idea of working with the club it's hard to take this organisation seriously.

I wouldn't disagree with you mate,  i put them aims up, taken from the minutes from the only members meeting that they've had in response to people saying that there sole aim is Ashley out.