Cattermole Seriously Injures Another Player.

Crumpy Gunt

It's not as if Cattermole does this on purpose, though, does he? I don't think he walks onto the pitch with the intent of injuring another player. He goes in hard in 50-50 tackles and unluckily for a few other players, they've been injured, which sometimes happens. I haven't seen the tackle so I'm assuming that it's actually a 50-50 and Cattermole didn't go in with two studs up or go in late, which if it was the case would change my opinion.

Wouldn't need a sin bin if refs had the bottle to show a yellow everytime a player, and Terry's a good example, of always being in his face shouting and screaming waaaay above what is permitted and expected by a captain.

Wouldn't need a sin bin if refs had the bottle to show a yellow everytime a player, and Terry's a good example, of always being in his face shouting and screaming waaaay above what is permitted and expected by a captain.

As much as I want to see sin bins this is also true.

Terry's behaviour is a good reason why he shouldn't be England captain, then again they haven't got much to choose from the other options have been banned for drug connected reasons and the other could be found guilty of GBH.

England should have a good wholesome captain just like Wales ;)

Always hate Boro & Sunderland local lads who have come through systems as they have a venom like dislike for us. This morning I could not be happier about what Cattermole did yesterday as now his own people hate him. Remember Lee cried once when Boro were getting stuffed because he loves the club but now the club & its fans hate him!!!! BRILLIANT!!!

It was also a side bonus it Frenchmen that got taken out by this thug.

Guest johnson293

Its at times like these you wish Vinnie Jones was still playing and would f*** Cattermole for life.

Get him in a 50-50 with Bryan Robson man.

...or David Batty! :knuppel2:

Still remember Batty grabbing Nicky Butt by the throat - think it was during the 5-0 win up here.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Wasn't as bad as Neill's.

True, still horrific like. He went to do him there.

Was it not really? He could have seriously fucked Parkers knee full body weight forcing a joint a way its not supposed to go.

i think cattermole's is worse, just that the impact of neill's happened to make his look the worse. cattermole has launched himself into parker, not only at full pelt but literally jumping off the ground, both feet up and spread out. pure luck that a full on collision was avoided. crazy crazy tackle. in contrast neill nastily leaves a boot in which looked worse due to how his boot connects with cattermole's ankle.

i think neil intentionally gave cattermole a boot for his fellow professionals but neils a dirty b****** aswell and shud have seen red. cattermoles was just ridiculous, can u call it a tackle? just threw himself at parker.