Llambias - Gone?

Thespence

The only problem with that theory is that in 2006 we were showing £16,950,000 and in 2007 we were showing £17,833,000 for player amortisation so if we are now paying up front then we weren't during the last financial year.

Strange that LLLO didn't pick you up on this, but...

He wants to pay upfront to keep the books straight and so as the players appear as full assets (intangible) for a sale if one appears on the horizon. FWIW I think MA will be gone in the next 2 years.

Er........ they will either way, whether he pays in full or by installments. :thup:

I'm not sure why he would need to pick up on it, the figures are from the accounts.

The only problem with that theory is that in 2006 we were showing £16,950,000 and in 2007 we were showing £17,833,000 for player amortisation so if we are now paying up front then we weren't during the last financial year.

He wants to pay upfront to keep the books straight and so as the players appear as full assets (intangible) for a sale if one appears on the horizon. FWIW I think MA will be gone in the next 2 years.

Er........ they will either way, whether he pays in full or by installments. :thup:

I'm not sure why he would need to pick up on it, the figures are from the accounts.

The accounts are made up man, has no one told you? :lol:

So Mick's interpretation is correct?

Mick's figures are correct, I'm not sure what his interpretation is tbh, but if it's the same as Happy Face's then it's incorrect.  I'm sure he won't mind. :dontknow:

Is it a big deal to you like?

I put you right with the sums last night, I don't mind doing it tonight if you want. :thup:

Mick's figures are correct, I'm not sure what his interpretation is tbh, but if it's the same as Happy Face's then it's incorrect.  I'm sure he won't mind. :dontknow:

I put you right with the sums last night, I don't mind doing it tonight if you want. :thup:

What was Happy Face's interpretation?

What was Happy Face's interpretation?

Apologies to Happy Face, it was Parky. :blush: :lol:

It is uncanny how they seem to arrive & leave together though. :lol:

His interpretation is what I quoted. It was only 1 sentence I'm surprised you find it so hard to pick out. He's saying you can tell whether or not players were paid for upfront by the amortisation figures in the accounts. Here it is again in case you still can't find it:

His interpretation is what I quoted. It was only 1 sentence I'm surprised you find it so hard to pick out. He's saying you can tell whether or not players were paid for upfront by the amortisation figures in the accounts. Here it is again in case you still can't find it:

I'm not saying I couldn't find it, I'm saying I didn't quite understand what he was getting at.  I've also said if he means the same, then he's wrong.  He won't have a problem with that

Clearly it is more important than you not really understanding something you're trying to argue about with people who do though.

I've actually said that you can't tell as the accounts only show totals for the full year and the figures don't add up if the ones you mentioned are correct.

• 2 months later...
Guest Heneage

At least we will see the back of this useless c***  :clap:

How dare you talk about Dave like that, and plus his Wedding isn't for ages yet.

• 2 weeks later...

What does this even mean? If Ashley left, wouldn't he have gone as well?

Nah Llambias is a club employee. New owners would have to fire him and pay him off if he didn't decide that it was time to go.