U23s & Academy

Skirge

From nufc.com

The visitors were forced into a change on 27 minutes, when goalkeeper Ron Robert Zieler was unable to continue, breaking his arm as he collided with Xisco when reaching a cross

Is Xisco suddenly build like a wall or something lol A Keeper collides with him and breaks his arm. Nails or what!

Also..did anyone hear the fan who was shouting at  the referee practically all game?

If it is anything like U18 level it will more than likely be the Newcastle bench being cunts. I am sure both PM & Binnsy can vouch for this.

PM certainly can!

What does anyone make of this Adjei lad then? From the brief (and i mean brief) snippet of the Manu game, he looked very sprightly. Nice to see him grab a goal last night.

I hope Wise's deaprture doesn't mean the end of these young imports, though it probably will. Especially if Ashley maintains his reluctance to spend significantly.

What does anyone make of this Adjei lad then? From the brief (and i mean brief) snippet of the Manu game, he looked very sprightly. Nice to see him grab a goal last night.

I hope Wise's deaprture doesn't mean the end of these young imports, though it probably will. Especially if Ashley maintains his reluctance to spend significantly.

Only seen him a couple of times, the youth game against Leeds and his brief appearance against man u, he's quick but the game i saw he was a bit of headless chicken and his final ball and crossing was abysmal.

I wouldn't worry about missing out on any of Dennis Wise's young imports, the only one who looks any good is Vuckic.

Not sure where todays game was played but the last few have been at the training ground, if todays game was played there then its not suprising that SHearer & Dowie watched the game.

Talking Lua-Lua

O'Driscoll told the Doncaster Free Press: "He has bags of potential and you can see already that he is a player who will excite spectators.

"Kazenga has tremendous ability and if we can get the best out of him and he enjoys the experience, we may try to do something on a longer-term basis next season."

i didn't get an answer earlier so I'll ask again :  what has happened to Sami Ameobi ? :kinnear:

He was walking badly as he walked round the pitch at yesterdays u18s game. At one point the ball rolled off the pitch and down an embankment. Sam went down to retrieve it, but complained about how steep the hill was as he clambered back up. Surely he can't be as lazy as Shola.

Has Frank Wiafe Danquar declared himself towards Holland or Ghana?

It is a problem I don't think he needs to worry about for while if at all.

haha spence,  you beat me to it! 

tonights reserve game is set to include the likes of Krul, Edgar, smith, guthrie, xisco, carroll and ranger.  rest of team likely to be Tavernier, Lough, Ferguson and Donniger in a 433

Krul

tav  Edgar  lough  fergie

guthrie  smith  donniger

xisco    carroll  ranger

City are expected to have Petrov in there side making his comeback from injury,  with the good youngsters like Sturridge for them it should be a cracking game.

tonights reserve game is set to include the likes of Krul, Edgar, smith, guthrie, xisco, carroll and ranger.  rest of team likely to be Tavernier, Lough, Ferguson and Donniger in a 433

Krul

tav  Edgar  lough   fergie

guthrie   smith  donniger

xisco     carroll  ranger

City are expected to have Petrov in there side making his comeback from injury,  with the good youngsters like Sturridge for them it should be a cracking game.

There's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

So amazing last season, hope he doesn't go the way of Damien Duff... Actually, considering how much I like City now, I hope he does.

Man City sending a strong team tonight with Benjani, hamann and Petrov in the team,  from what i think Ben Mee and Weiss are 2 of there really good youngsters from their youth cup side and they're also playing.

We are unbeaten at home in the league since losing to the mackems on the first game of the season, hopefully we will avoid defeat in our last home game of the season.