U23s & Academy

Skirge

Aye, only tell half the story taxfree, neither of us have seen it and the official site may well be lying but they said Elliot wasn't in a bad position and made it sound like a wonder goal.  Agenda, much.

Well, the reporter from nufc.co.uk is not very likely say anything negative about any of the NUFC players though.

I`d say every professional goalkeeper in the world would be disappointed when letting in a lob from 30 yards out. It should not happen

Aye, only tell half the story taxfree, neither of us have seen it and the official site may well be lying but they said Elliot wasn't in a bad position and made it sound like a wonder goal.  Agenda, much.

Well, the reporter from nufc.co.uk is not very likely say anything negative about any of the NUFC players though.

I`d say every professional goalkeeper in the world would be disappointed when letting in a lob from 30 yards out. It should not happen

Aye it shouldn't, but going off a paragraph on a website makes it a bit hard to be critical, there will be highlights on NUFCTV and I'll watch it on there before facepalming and whining.  But Elliot has had a few poor games for us so he's shit and it's his fault, I've changed me mind, boooooooooo, Eliiot OUT.

2-0 by the way, the ball went across the face of goal, so I assume it was Elliot's fault as well.

:lol: Aye, me and the official site. "GOAL 25 mins, 0-1 - Everton take the lead through Conor McAleny who lobs Rob Elliot from fully 30 yards #nufc #efc #reserves"

RE at the time seemed like a very strange and pointless signing, not much has happened to change that opinion like.

Thank god Krul is fit, Harper in nets would be tragic, Elliot would be suicide. We;d have to bring back Forster, who by most account is having a mare up the road, if owt happened to Krul, only chance we'd have to maintain our good start.

:lol: Aye, me and the official site. "GOAL 25 mins, 0-1 - Everton take the lead through Conor McAleny who lobs Rob Elliot from fully 30 yards #nufc #efc #reserves"

Yeah, I aint on twitter, reading it off .co.uk.  As I said, it could well be lying, but it did say Elliot didn't seem to be in a bad position, but the quality of shot beat him.  Also made it sound like it was from out wide, so maybe it was just a sliced ping to the back post.

TBH, trying to elaborate on a paragraph describing a goal is quite difficult  :lol: thought I'd give it a go.

FFS keepers are hardest things to judge quickly over, doesn't sound great obviously but tis a bit of a jump to conclusions

Also sounds like Santon is showing class

A Newcastle corner is half-cleared but only as far as Santon who, from 30 yards, lines up a shot. It's powerful and accurate, but just too central allowing the Everton keeper to clutch the ball into his chest.

Davide Santon out on the left and the Italian's cross goes all the way to Samuel Adjei at the far post

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

RE at the time seemed like a very strange and pointless signing, not much has happened to change that opinion like.

Thank god Krul is fit, Harper in nets would be tragic, Elliot would be suicide. We;d have to bring back Forster, who by most account is having a mare up the road, if owt happened to Krul, only chance we'd have to maintain our good start.

Pointless ???

Can't remember seeing this:

Outside of Nile (Ranger), I’m not envisaging much more (loan) activity. Shane Ferguson has come back from Northern Ireland injured - he’s having a scan. Haris (Vuckic), I’m umming and ahhing about whether we need to keep him in and around the building, and the same with Mehdi (Abeid).

Mehdi has a situation where the Olympic team have a tournament and he’s got something like four or five games in that tournament, which is something like three weeks. That’s something I might do – I think it’d be good for him, good for their Olympic team as well.