U23s & Academy

Skirge

It's been all NUFC... Should've been two up inside first few minutes... Absolutely dominant... Unbelievable that we are losing... Looked like Streete stretched off with a bad injury a minute before they got their 2nd...

It's been all NUFC... Should've been two up inside first few minutes... Absolutely dominant... Unbelievable that we are losing... Looked like Streete stretched off with a bad injury a minute before they got their 2nd...

We seem very unlucky with injuries. We can barely play a game at senior, reserve or youth team level without someone getting injured.

Am I right in thinking we don't actually have a proper reserve side at the moment because we've fucked them all off on loan? There's basically Abeid, a load of under 18s and a handful of first team players?

Because that description sounds nothing like a reserve team, mate.  O0

Am I right in thinking we don't actually have a proper reserve side at the moment because we've fucked them all off on loan? There's basically Abeid, a load of under 18s and a handful of first team players?

Because that description sounds nothing like a reserve team, mate.  O0

You know what I mean, man :lol: We've got Phil fucking Airey playing at right back tonight.