U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest neesy111

Ashley doesn't give a shit about 130 years of history. Why should the kids give a shit about a tacky sign which brings nothing into the club and is a symbol which now represents the name of the ground which nobody wants?

I doubt it was a well thought out protest at Ashley's decision to rename the ground, more just the antics of some pissed up charvas who got excited mummy and daddy weren't around to tell them off.

This.  Just like the Darlo antics, it's just a bunch of morons who think what they are doing is fun when in fact it's cringeworthy.  I would say a 1/3 of the NUFC fans at the game tonight had little intention of watching the game, which was quite entertaining for a reserve game (shocking goals to concede though by NUFC).

50+? :lol:

we took about 400 to their gaff in the reserve game last season

NETD

how many -ish there tonight?

2,995 according to .com

Seemed a lot more than 3k in my eyes... How much does the East stand hold out of interest?

Guest neesy111

NETD

2,995 according to .com

Seemed a lot more than 3k in my eyes... How much does the East stand hold out of interest?

NETD

2,995 according to .com

Really?! Surprised... 3k about right then...

Cheap entry guarantees a load of dickheads going, sadly. Town was of little cunts after the match, embarrassing

Also, their official twitter feed went to the bother of counting all the SD signs? Christ #FTM #9-1 #Magkernts

Guest neesy111

Who was our keeper? f***ing abysmal.

Baird, worst  GKing performance I've seen since , err, Forster at Leeds.

Honestly that 1st goal was sunday league defending.

Ashley doesn't give a s*** about 130 years of history. Why should the kids give a s*** about a tacky sign which brings nothing into the club and is a symbol which now represents the name of the ground which nobody wants?

:thup:

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not a condoner of criminal damage but Mike Ashley destroyed 130 years of history when he decimated SJP.

Ripping a few cheap signs down is nowt in comparison.

Who was our keeper? f***ing abysmal.

Baird, worst  GKing performance I've seen since , err, Forster at Leeds.

Terrible performance, that first goal we conceded man!

Ashley doesn't give a s*** about 130 years of history. Why should the kids give a s*** about a tacky sign which brings nothing into the club and is a symbol which now represents the name of the ground which nobody wants?

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not a condoner of criminal damage but Mike Ashley destroyed 130 years of history when he decimated SJP.

i can understand people being a bit pissed off but isn't saying he's destroyed 130yrs of the clubs history becasue he's "decimated" (haven't got a clue how that word got its way in there) SJP a bit over the top. were our memories and history suddenly wiped away ?

Decimated? He put up some signs not fucking nuked the place...fucking hell.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Decimated? He put up some signs not fucking nuked the place...fucking hell.

Nah, he nuked it with his WSD's. The same people who confirmed the ones in Iraq confirmed the ones here too. This is why people are allowed to act like idiots at Reserve Games.

Guest Geordiesned

oh great signed ripped down, at least mackems can use their new favorite words 'class' and 'classy' for another week

Missed this last night on Twitter...

@Masterplan_1978: @SnedNE25 Stay classy Newcastle. Stay classy.

I had a bet with a mate that Wireside would be the first muppet to come out with it. He'll be claiming 3 points for the moral victory next. He's not obsessed though. :lol:

Where wireside is wrong though is that we've never claimed the classy tag, we know we have a minority of knackers who follow our club, just like they do that he can't admit. they only went for the classy tag after the hammering last season, some of their own on rtg point this out.

Was disappointed with Abeid last night, he never really imposed himself compared to other times when I've saw him in the past.

His performance was underwhelming but thought his passing was decent overall. Some decent set pieces too.

• 2 weeks later...

Newcastle United FC ‏ @NUFCOfficial  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

NUFC Res v Chelsea (4-4-1-1): Alnwick; Airey, Henderson ©, Kitchen, Riley; Maddison, Logan, Richardson, Moyo; Donaldson; Ranger #nufc #cfc

Who's Kitchen???

Newcastle United FC ‏ @NUFCOfficial  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

NUFC Res v Chelsea (4-4-1-1): Alnwick; Airey, Henderson ©, Kitchen, Riley; Maddison, Logan, Richardson, Moyo; Donaldson; Ranger #nufc #cfc

Who's Kitchen???

Your kitchen.