U23s & Academy

Skirge

When does gardening leave lead to anything other than a sacking?

Bye, Pedro.

True.

Good riddance I say.

You cannot go around slagging off people like Keegan and Sir Bobby while praising the likes of Ashley and ever be considered anythinb other than a cunt and that's what he is in my eyes.

Great player again and a very good player for us in both spells, but a Newcastle United legend?

Not for me. That status is reserved for the likes of Shearer, Keegan, Supermac, Gallacher, Sir Bobby, Wor Jackie et al.

Ben Arfa.

Guest Howaythetoon

Can we hear HTT's thoughts on Beardsley? f*** me, I thought I repeated myself. :lol:

How ironic :lol:

Oh look my shadow.

Guest firetotheworks

Can you tell us whether he's an NUFC legend for you, or whether you just think he's an icon? :lol:

I'm only pulling your leg, man. It's not really ironic when I just said that I repeat myself like. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Can you tell us whether he's an NUFC legend for you, or whether you just think he's an icon? :lol:

I'm only pulling your leg, man. It's not really ironic when I just said that I repeat myself like. :lol:

Nee bother. I just dislike him and everything he as come to represent. Shame because he was a cracking player and a legend to many.

I do hope these allegations are untrue mind, for his sake and the club's.

When does gardening leave lead to anything other than a sacking?

Bye, Pedro.

True.

Good riddance I say.

You cannot go around slagging off people like Keegan and Sir Bobby while praising the likes of Ashley and ever be considered anythinb other than a cunt and that's what he is in my eyes.

Great player again and a very good player for us in both spells, but a Newcastle United legend?

Not for me. That status is reserved for the likes of Shearer, Keegan, Supermac, Gallacher, Sir Bobby, Wor Jackie et al.

Ben Arfa.

Shefki Kuqi

True.

Good riddance I say.

You cannot go around slagging off people like Keegan and Sir Bobby while praising the likes of Ashley and ever be considered anythinb other than a c*** and that's what he is in my eyes.

I've been to three talk-ins with Pedro and I was gob-smacked at how he came across in each one - his ridiculous arse-rimming of Ashley caused heated arguments each time.

He didn't have a go at SBR the times I've seen him but he definitely had digs at KK which I was astonished at!

Guest firetotheworks

It's canny confusing that there's this whole thing about public and private persona where talk-ins are concerned. They seem to be viewed by everyone as private rather than public for some reason.

Barton's stance was understandable, and that of the team's leadership. Last thing they, and there wasn't exactly a pro-Ashley/front office sentiment (ie. always clashes over bonuses and such), would have wanted was a rat or mole in the lockeroom relaying info and chatter, a rat with a tongue attached to Mike Ashley's arse.

Beardsley sounds like a bitter, angry dude that hasn't come to terms with the fact he is no longer in the limelight as a professional footballer.

Really terrible that this kind of person is having any influence over the younger players who need all of the encouragement and building up in the world in order to reach their potential.

Really hope the guy gets moved out quickly.

I know his brother and he always complains that people refer to him as "Peter's brother", so I kind of wanted to meet him and say "aren't you Geordie's brother?" but now if I do I'll probably end up just making some wisecrack about all this so I hope I never meet him... Probably fucking bump into him tomorrow or something now. :lol:

Now, this is likely about as true as Cous Cous nonce, but apperantly they were at the Go Ape in Newcastle on a team bonding session, and he asked one of the African lads "Why are you taking so long, your lot should be good at this."

Now, this is likely about as true as Cous Cous nonce, but apperantly they were at the Go Ape in Newcastle on a team bonding session, and he asked one of the African lads "Why are you taking so long, your lot should be good at this."

That's what the mirror reported the other day

That's what the mirror reported the other day

Ah. I haven't read anything since the initial report from the Mail came out. Don't think he'll be back if its found to be true, then.

Guest firetotheworks

I really, really hope that that whole horseshit self-excusing racism takes a huge nosedive when that generation dies like. 

I know his brother and he always complains that people refer to him as "Peter's brother", so I kind of wanted to meet him and say "aren't you Geordie's brother?" but now if I do I'll probably end up just making some wisecrack about all this so I hope I never meet him... Probably fucking bump into him tomorrow or something now. :lol:

His sister used to be very well known in the pubs of Shields Road back in the 80's and early 90's.

Contrastingly, this was from 2013..

"There were big-time Charlies when I was an apprentice, but even the biggest showed a modicum of respect for the senior pros.

Not these boys. They had travelled down on one of those five-star luxury coaches, and afterwards they all plonked themselves back on it with their iPods plugged in. While they settled into their seats, the skips of dirty kit were pushed along the path below by Peter Beardsley. Yes, the former England great Peter Beardsley.

Generations before me would have carried an iconic figure like Peter on to the bus, let alone push the skips themselves, but that respect isn’t there any more.

It was one of the most disheartening sights I’ve seen."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2415653/Clarke-Carlisle-Flash-kids-respect-England-great-Peter-Beardsleys-left-handle-dirty-kits.html

"There were big-time Charlies when I was an apprentice, but even the biggest showed a modicum of respect for the senior pros.

Not these boys. They had travelled down on one of those five-star luxury coaches, and afterwards they all plonked themselves back on it with their iPods plugged in. While they settled into their seats, the skips of dirty kit were pushed along the path below by Peter Beardsley. Yes, the former England great Peter Beardsley.

Generations before me would have carried an iconic figure like Peter on to the bus, let alone push the skips themselves, but that respect isn’t there any more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2415653/Clarke-Carlisle-Flash-kids-respect-England-great-Peter-Beardsleys-left-handle-dirty-kits.html

Surely there should be a kitman though?

He's always done it, even when he was playing.