U23s & Academy

Skirge

Early in the 2009/10 campaign, Billy was suspended for two weeks by the Academy for a breach of discipline. In early 2010 a further transgression was apparently made, which led to Billy's dismissal from the academy. \

Looks like another Bartonesque...

Honestly know nothing about him, but a quick google search reveals:

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/under-18s/billy-knott/

2009/10 season

After recovering from his cruciate ligament injury, Billy came back into the academy team but struggled to adapt to the team’s new 4-4-2 diamond formation, having spent his formative years at the club solely operating in a 4-4-3. To instill some defensive work ethic in his game, the club coaches started to use him at left-back, where he was still able to get forward effectively, whilst improving his all-round ability. Despite playing further back he went on a six game goalscoring run, including his first for the reserve team, and looks as at home in the back four as he has in attack. The aim for the second half of the season is to press on and make an impact in the reserve team.

Club is thin on Leftbacks at the moment.

He would be struggling if he had previously adapted to a 4-4-3 tbh.

Guest geoffasenna

Old news tbh.

You sound like 'Know_All'!

:laugh:

I posted it about 2mins before geoffasenna that's all.

didnt think it was a competition on who posts first. just thought id share what i had heard with the lads, is this not what this boards for???

Old news tbh.

You sound like 'Know_All'!

:laugh:

I posted it about 2mins before geoffasenna that's all.

didnt think it was a competition on who posts first. just thought id share what i had heard with the lads, is this not what this boards for???

It is a competition. And you're the loser.

Billy Ions,Billy Knott.

Surely it's just a matter of time until I get the call I haven't dreamed of since I started drinking,mullering kebabs and curry and smoking 20 tabs a day,when I was 16.

:lol:

From a Chelsea supporter who I think is the FM researcher for them about Knott:

He was at Sunderland last week. High tempo, high energy left winger or left back, pacy, great shot, good skill, scores goals, gets stuck in, great leader.

He was only let go because of something he did (I don't know what, I know something else he did), he's a real talent.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

From a Chelsea supporter who I think is the FM researcher for them about Knott:

He was at Sunderland last week. High tempo, high energy left winger or left back, pacy, great shot, good skill, scores goals, gets stuck in, great leader.

He was only let go because of something he did (I don't know what, I know something else he did), he's a real talent.

Chelsea Research is called Phil/Juni

What does the Faroese lad looklike? Just seen someone walking through Felling with a Faroe Island hoody on. Why the fuck he'd be there like.

Not him for sure as he is in Estonia.

I would assume he's at the game. Blackberrys are wonderfull things.

There is a symbol if you are using a mobile or similar. Or at least I thought there was ???

Only shit non-smart phones get the symbol. I'm posting from my iPhone right now.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

show off, digging up a near on 6 month post to let us know you have a iphone! OUT, OUT OF HERE NOW POSH GIT!