Berbatov

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

Very good player but at £30m quid what does he do to make him worth spending all that money on him? I thought he was anonymous aside from his gifted goal. Did fuck all basically.

Very good player but at £30m quid what does he do to make him worth spending all that money on him? I thought he was anonymous aside from his gifted goal. Did f*** all basically.

he isn't worth that like, but tbh I really dont think Man U's style of play suits him. Still a great player though

Guest Heneage

Very good player but at £30m quid what does he do to make him worth spending all that money on him? I thought he was anonymous aside from his gifted goal. Did f*** all basically.

Tbh I couldn't agree more mate.

Nowhere near worth £30m, both teams got screwed with this, Berbatov was a big fish in a smaller pond so had more influence and was a better player, around bigger fish he's just really bottomed out. This idea of him being a great link man has fallen down in part due to the fact he's actually one of the laziest players in the league. To be honest, the type of player Man Utd wanted was a young Mark Viduka. Someone who could bring other players in with clever touches and also hold the ball up, chipping in with goals now and again.

tbf though, Berbatov's playing style is pretty much doing nothing but popping up at the right place at the right time and scoring goals. He's not worth the £30 million, but he does what he can do best, score goals.

tbf though, Berbatov's playing style is pretty much doing nothing but popping up at the right place at the right time and scoring goals. He's not worth the £30 million, but he does what he can do best, score goals.

Berbatov for me is an excellent player with his back to goal, he's also excellent playing off a main striker, feeding off scraps and turning them into genuine opportunities

at Man U, these talents aren't really utilised like they were at Spurs. He'll score more goals though, simply because of the quality around him

he's good at playing the lazy bastard but popping up with goals, i'd still have tevez in the team ahead of him personally like

The way Man U have dragged out buying Tevez I doubt they're keeping him. Tevez isn't worth the reported £32m he would cost. That's one of the reasons I could see Man U going for Owen when he is free.

Berbatov = Traitor

As if you support the Toon as a kid and sign for Man U...even for 30 million quid...still, if he came to the Toon , i would welcome him with open arms

He wasn't a Newcastle supporter as a kid, he did idolise Shearer though.

Very good player but at £30m quid what does he do to make him worth spending all that money on him? I thought he was anonymous aside from his gifted goal. Did fuck all basically.

Not knee-jerking or anything of course.

Not knee-jerking or anything of course.

People said the same kinda thing about Robinho after the 2-2 draw at our place. One game hardly defines a player.

He hasn't had a full season there yet. He's got plenty of time to show what he can do and most probably will.

I'm not sure if he's worth £30m or not but I'm sure Fergie knows a bit more than me on the subject.

Guest palnese

One of the best attacking players in the PL for me. His ability to control the ball and pick a pass is out of this world. His touch is something else.. And a good finisher as well. I like his lazy style of play, though I reckon it can be frustrating for the fans to watch at times.